• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

What's Gordon's tag again...
412.png

So, I've been wanting to tell the general plot of the animated series I'm working on for a while, but I was always nervous you guys didn't care. So I ask you all, would you like to hear it?

Malyse

Yeah... don't fuck your friends little sister. That ends badly five out of seven times.
So, I've been wanting to tell the general plot of the animated series I'm working on for a while, but I was always nervous you guys didn't care. So I ask you all, would you like to hear it?

STOP.

Post in the the private part of discord or PM. People (lurkers) will snatch your shit.

Faustek

I'm gonna make a BCT ruling here.....

It's allowed, just can't hit it.

Even if ya boy gives you the OK, do not hit that, no good will come of that.

Come now Preacher. They only out to be getting laid? I stand behind you in the ruling but if is something else? Go for it. Grown ass people should be able to stay civilised even if they make a mess. If not at least the young bloods learned something.

Often that they are stupider than a chain of naturally painted kegal rocks.

Lightning_Roller, what you working on?

Sch1sm

Is it possible to build a PC that'll run everything out right now maxed out for $1500?

Absolutely.

I mean, 1070 instead of a 1080Ti, but it's got the i7 Kaby Lake, and it even includes a 1080p IPS monitor.

This is actually one of my saved part lists, lol.

---

Don't be so negative, Faustek. Ain't no one need Titan X money to play games at ultra 1440p60fps right now, anyway.

She black now?

No such thing. Yesterday? Then yes.

Absolutely.

I mean, 1070 instead of a 1080Ti, but it's got the i7 Kaby Lake, and it even includes a 1080p IPS monitor.

This is actually one of my saved part lists, lol.

---

Don't be so negative, Faustek. Ain't no one need Titan X money to play games at ultra 1440p60fps right now, anyway.

https://choosemypc.net/

Check it out. Maybe not ultra, but high settings.

Thanks yall

I might actually be putting this old thing to rest this year...built it in 09

Come now Preacher. They only out to be getting laid? I stand behind you in the ruling but if is something else? Go for it. Grown ass people should be able to stay civilised even if they make a mess. If not at least the young bloods learned something.

Often that they are stupider than a chain of naturally painted kegal rocks.

Lightning_Roller, what you working on?

And then after some time, everyone is naked and you have to choose between her and your boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom