• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

death-counts-each-year-its-my-birthday-comic-1458169243.jpg

Also,
We need more black people in the industry

Go take some JP classes

What else do I need to break in?

Faustek

Absolutely.

I mean, 1070 instead of a 1080Ti, but it's got the i7 Kaby Lake, and it even includes a 1080p IPS monitor.

This is actually one of my saved part lists, lol.

---

Don't be so negative, Faustek. Ain't no one need Titan X money to play games at ultra 1440p60fps right now, anyway.

Just tired of people asking to "max everything to the maximus max" and not even stating the parameters which in itself is never close to "max". Say the screen you have/will buy and what max means to you.

Rashida Jones is the daughter of Quincy Jones. So yes.

Tracey Ellis Ross is the daughter of Diana Ross. Also yes.

I know.

What does that mean?

That I have never seen her play anything else than typical white roles.

Should state that this could be a large part of ignorance on my side due to the fact that I live across the world and what I get is from time to time heavily curated to the "sensibilities" that rule here. From scared white little people to black mad people.
--
Happy birthday Magus. Hope you have an extra nice day.
--
Beefy, come on. Emergencies? Don't come crying when your friend lays you down.

Faustek

Yepp this shit is on me.

Passed?!' I had no control over how I looked. This is my natural hair, these are my natural eyes! I've never tried to be anything that I'm not. Today I feel guilty, knowing that because of the way our genes tumbled out, Kidada had to go through pain I didn't have to endure. Loving her so much, I'm sad that I'll never share that experience with her

Journalist: You look like you've just come off an island or something. You're very tan, very tropical.

Jones: I mean, you know, I'm ethnic.

So yes I'm an ass. She didn't go for those roles it was the only roles awarded to her or kept from her.
Also Gordon it means that only time Rashida been up anywhere close to me it's curated as hell or people here accusing her from actually running from her blackness. So this is on me.

Same way Neil Patrick Harris is straight because he played Dougie Howser and Dr. Horrible and Barney Stinson.

That could have been the same was it not for the fact that a lot of NPH interview, from when he came out, actually didn't get "curated" away. I never got the idiotic, yes it was idiotic, feeling that he ran away from himself.
Whereas with Rashida it was nothing. Just radio silent other than a few pictures and movies.

Happy Birthday to ya
---
Jumped into Heroes of the Storm with this new 2.0 update and loving it. Overwatch gone to the wayside while I try to get better at this. Really don't use the keyboard to game so it's kinda tough though. Any other HotS players in Black Culture? My ID on the Blizzard app is PositiveCal#1578

Happy birthday Magus, someday you'll stop being ain't shit *jadakiss laugh*

And shit Beefy, I been having those Slayvenous thoughts about my homie's sister too. She lives all the way down in Cali though so ain't like anything will come from it.

Gattsu25

Banned
Okay. That "Turn, Turn, Turn" episode near the end of Agents of Shield season 1?

That's some goood shit right there.

Edit:
Happy Birthday Magus!

darklin0

Banned
Hey all and Happy Birthday Young Magus.

---

I need to call the burn unit due to the fact that my family has no chill whatsoever. We were outside, eating burgers, enjoying the weather when suddenly I was blindsided by a impromptu roast.

Just a bit about myself so you can feel the impact of the bomb dropped: I am pretty big, especially compared to my parents who are under 6 ft. I was the 4th tallest person present at 6'3, lately I have been growing out my hair to donate, and I also let my beard grow out a bit. Well... here I was about to take a bite out of a nice, toasty burger when my mom looks at me and says, "Hows the food Hagrid?"

My momma was like,

My family loves flaming each other so if you slip up, its all over. I had like 20 people just laying it on, I was pleading to the ref to call it. I was out cold the second the bell rang.

Have any of you ever been blindsided by firends/family like that? I just need someone to sympathize with. T-T

Beefy

Yeah... don't fuck your friends little sister. That ends badly five out of seven times.

No one said anything about her being his lil sis

And shit Beefy, I been having those Slayvenous thoughts about my homie's sister too. She lives all the way down in Cali though so ain't like anything will come from it.

This girl lives ten mins walk from me...

But nah I aint going there, I will stick to just watching her booty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom