• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen all of em and all I remember is the first one being alright and step and fetch bots along with waisis samurai bot.

Shits all just a blur of shitty movies.

Nudull

Banned
So, here I am munching on hot & spicy Cheez-Its, having also enjoyed a jalapeño pizza earlier yesterday.

I'm going to regret this in the morning, aren't I?

Shy

Sad I bought FFXV digitally because I'll probably never finish it
Yeah.

The newest patched just dropped that fix a lot and added some stuff, including to the infamous chapter 13, too.

But i know you're saying. the moment SE started talking going back in to add story elements and cut scenes. It just made me want to stop and wait till they're done.

But honestly, i probably won't go back.

caliph95

No. I loathe them.

I watched them with people i know as part of a bad movie night.
I figured was making a joke because those 4 movies blur together for me.
Must have been a fun night those movies are low hanging fruits and easy targets.

Shy

Just watch both the theatrical and international trailer for Baby Driver.

I can confirm, that it does indeed look dope.
I figured was making a joke because those 4 movies blur together for me.
Must have been a fun night those movies are low hanging fruits and easy targets.
Don't know about that.

Anansi the spider is one of my favorite folk characters. There's just something so intriguing about the character.

Neil Gaiman agrees:

American-Gods-Poster-7-03272017.jpg

Hey guys, popping in here to let yall know that until tomorrow Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is free to get on steam. And once you got it, its yours forever. The developers even said so. So, if you had a passing interest in playing it, I suggest you take advantage of this offer to see if you enjoy the game. Also, you really cant argue with free.

There should be a "When Does This Get Good?" thread

You go in asking that question and voice your complaints with the material you've watched/read so far

According to your issues, users who are caught up to whatever you're watching/reading can suggest points where said issues are addressed (and a summary of events up until that point if necessary)

Being touchy about your favorite shows/books/etc and statements such as "you just dont get it" are discouraged, rather empathy is necessary when trying to help users. If the user is looking for change that doesn't happen, people can simply say so.

Good idea or no?

Izuna

Banned
Anyone from the UK here?

I feel like the North West has more racial segregation than London...

Like, I know it exists to some extend in some parts of London, but up here it seems really blatant.

There should be a "When Does This Get Good?" thread

You go in asking that question and voice your complaints with the material you've watched/read so far

According to your issues, users who are caught up to whatever you're watching/reading can suggest points where said issues are addressed (and a summary of events up until that point if necessary)

Being touchy about your favorite shows/books/etc and statements such as "you just dont get it" are discouraged, rather empathy is necessary when trying to help users. If the user is looking for change that doesn't happen, people can simply say so.

Good idea or no?

The only backfire I see is how many responses such a thread would garner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom