• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Man them folks really hate RDJ don't they 😂

Kind of felt the same way about the trailer in regards to feeling like too much Iron Man in it (didn't really feel that way with the first trailer), but it could have been Thor or Hulk in the same role and it would have felt "too much"/not specifically Iron Man. But it's just a trailer.

Slayven

MCU characters show up in mvoies "Stop shoehorning in crap

MCU characters don't show up in movies "Where is so and so?"

Niggas don't know what they want until it is given to them

zeemumu

I'm usually not the "trailer spoilers!" kind of guy, but that new Spider-Man Homecoming trailer may have revealed a bit too much. Like that
he's going to spend a considerable amount of the 3rd act without the suit.

Kreed

*Shrug*. I guess it's just the framing. Didn't have a problem with it in Civil War trailers since I wanted to see Black Panther and Spider Man/I was expecting a team up film vs a Captain America film. Maybe if this was a Iron Man + Spider Man team up movie it wouldn't stand out so much.

zeemumu

That Nintendo dilemma of

"Too many first party games!"

"Give us more first party games!"

Granted that one refers more to first party titles that never get games.

raimimovielovers.com is available

giphy.gif

Slayven

Seriously. The hate for the character is hilarious. I'm giving him about 30 minutes tops. Either way..who fucking cares? Kid hanging in Avengers tower..wet are people expecting? ��

They hate him, but his last 4 movies all made over a billion or damn near close to it. Just like Frozen said last night, everyone hates him until they are in line for a ticket

zeemumu

Iron Man is probably in the movie for 10-20 minutes

From that trailer he plays Peter's mentor/guy he's trying to impress. So it's basically an extension of what was going on in Civil War. I'm guessing that he's gonna have 3 actual scenes in the movie.

Yeah. Marvel is trying to sell people on Iron Man being in the film so what they showed is likely the amount of cameo's he'll have anyway, outside of an ending/acknowledgement scene.

Yeah but in doing that it also revealed the movie's turning point.

From that trailer he plays Peter's mentor/guy he's trying to impress. So it's basically an extension of what was going on in Civil War. I'm guessing that he's gonna have 3 actual scenes in the movie.

This is the main issue for most. Shit, just wait for Fawf to get here..he'll scream enough for the whole forum..😂

Johndoey

Banned

Yeah but in doing that it also revealed the movie's turning point.
We already knew at some point he gave Peter the "you're not ready" spiel does it really matter that we've seen the catalyst for it?

zeemumu

We already knew at some point he gave Peter the "you're not ready" spiel does it really matter that we've seen the catalyst for it?

Yeah but it's gonna be the whole "I told you to keep your head down and you almost sink a ferry so I'm taking the suit back" and then Vulture's still out there so Spidey's gonna fight him without the suit and win and Tony's gonna be like "See? You're more than just this suit" and give it back and that scene of him flying next to Spidey is gonna be the last scene of the movie.

And at no point does he become the Bombastic Bag Man.

Tizoc

Aight peeps, this guy walks up to your 'hood
cPEcbYQ.gif

kinglion-sav.jpg

And announces that he is gonna fight everybody on every block, taking over every neighborhood until he takes over the city. Yes he is wielding a broadsword as well.
What do you do?

Anyone from the UK here?

I feel like the North West has more racial segregation than London...

Like, I know it exists to some extend in some parts of London, but up here it seems really blatant.
I can see that, although the furthest north I have ever been is Leeds, didn't really stay there long, was only there for one day so didn't really notice anything. In London you definitely see more white people the further from the centre you go and more PoC the further in you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom