• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Grape, it was supposed to be grape.

lqkLdgb.jpg

Ain't even purple.
Ain't soda either it seems.

Edit: Shut up, Feenix.

People think Bernie beating trump makes me shake my head. Americans wouldn't vote for someone who wants to have as many free things as Sanders wants to give.

People think Bernie beating trump makes me shake my head. Americans wouldn't vote for someone who wants to have as many free things as Sanders wants to give.

Bernie would've been even more ineffective than Carter. At least Carter had a clue, this guy is selling dreams to uppity liberals with no real sense of reality

AJLma

Sanders trying to pardon and make friends with racist extremists who own up to the fact that they're racist extremists. Always thought he was a shit candidate and opportunist, but damn that's a new low for the dems. And people are eating it up, smh.

Bernie or Busters are some naive folks. Especially when they think that racism wasnt the reason why Trump won. Because it was a huge ass reason.

Edit: Bernie is a sorry ass louse. Trying to appease the fucking racists and folks over in that thread treating it as gospel. Comepletely pathetic.

Johndoey

Banned
People are unwilling to accept that Sanders is Trump in more appealing clothes. Same pie in the sky bullshit backed up by force of personality and jack else. The man would've been eaten alive if he'd won the primary.

Bernie wasn't willing to even start talking​ about race in any useful fashion.
If someone went with Bernie over Hillary because of concerns over treatment or represtation they fucked themselves.

Most people I know who wanted Bernie wanted him because they were wary of Hillary's treatment of minorities.

*shrug*

And didn't vote for her because the other option was clearly the best choice? Even after that old man said to unite? Yeah..all this stupid shit happening is as much on them as those idiots that voted trump. Being real selective about shit..

akira28

DD, that bottle says the stuff is supposed to take like a flower, dog. I'm just saying. says floral right on the front, and like I know how they try to conflate fun and sugary fruit flavors together all the time, I've never heard of anyone trying to sell something by saying "this shit tastes straight up like a bouquet."

edit: and its not even purple. I would have been like, "am I supposed to pour this on my flowers? Because..."

And didn't vote for her because the other option was clearly the best choice? Even after that old man said to unite? Yeah..all this stupid shit happening is as much on them as those idiots that voted trump. Being real selective about shit..

Breh, i heard that shit from other folks too. I was real heated about that. Was Hillary really as bad as the openly racist, hateful, spiteful, petty, childish, failing, still wanting to convict the brooklyn park five and give them the death penalty, crooked, evil motherfucker with the cheeto brand tan?! Really? Get the hell outta here with that, man.

Member when we all started calling out him and his bullshit as the dogwhistling it is and got insulted, beaten down and told to shut up cause we didn't know anything?

I member.

Fuck "liberals". They ain't got my back, why should I Stan for them anymore.

We just don't know what's good/best for us, Frozen..fuck him, fuck Mike, fuck all them bitches. Hope that orange hoe effects every one of them most..

Member when we all started calling out him and his bullshit as the dogwhistling it is and got insulted, beaten down and told to shut up cause we didn't know anything?

I member.

They've brought prop 8 up again. Calls for the Democratic party to purge the older black voter because it isn't progressive enough

Numb

When the guy you were cool with tells you to join together versus a bigger evil and you still say Nah..
Can only happen when that bigger evil getting in office doesn't do you as much harm as to all other sorts of minorities

Wonder who they could be

Fuck third party voters most of all. Cause at that point it's just some intentionally self destructive shit going on.

Im still heated at the third party voters. They are just as responsible for the shit show we are in as the Trump voters. Them as well as the "both sides are the same, voting dont matter" motherfuckers. Fuck them especially.

I member.

Oh yeah, i remember. I also remember when we dug up info on Trump and his open racism and we were still being shut down. Just sad. And yeah, fuck the so called "liberals". Because the moment the cheeto won, their true colors shown and we minorites got the harshest reminder we couldve gotten:

We are all we got left. Now and forever.

Sch1sm

I'm watching 13 Reasons Why. I don't like none of these characters. only halway through the third episode though

They only get less likable with time.

I finished it. On an overall note, it's fine. I really hated most of them, though, and it probably helped that I did, really.

They've brought prop 8 up again. Calls for the Democratic party to purge the older black voter because it isn't progressive enough

We just don't know what's good/best for us, Frozen..fuck him, fuck Mike, fuck all them bitches. Hope that orange hoe effects every one of them most..
Bunch of white people blaming colored folks for getting mad

Shit is as predictable as the sun rising in the east, the sky being blue, the moon revolving around the earth, and Slayven's thirst for Hitomi Tanaka's used pair of jogging shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom