• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

When your white Internet friends in their late 30s are trying to be in with the lingo so to speak. And I post that "I really miss my Nigga" vid in the chat... It's been silent for more than an hour now. I see they starting to type but then nothing.
Whoever posted that here. Thanks, thank you so much. This is pure kryptonite against these particular Swedish men. Now the waiting game begins. My money is that when brother darkie wakes up he'll post and laugh. Until then they'll be silent instead of sounding like fools.
LMAO

Sch1sm

...Why is everyone in that thread praising that post? I shouldn't be surprised, but still. Thankfully Beef responded with some sense.

Edit: And Htown

I’ve been legit stuck on how someone can hate something so much, and yet still put money in it like it’ll change. Guy buys three 3DS’ over five years, knowing full well what he’s getting himself into
or just not caring about wasting money?

Nudull

Banned
Gonna be my 23rd year on this earth in less than 24 hours. I'm doing work that day, but I'm probably just gonna chill.

The great thing about Dallas, my car decided I shouldn't go when planned. My tire busted now I'm waiting on friend to come help because I can't find the dam bar to lift up my Jack. Tow truck guy sitting in the next parking lot doesn't even have a tire Jack nor know anyone who could help. Like he's allergic to money since I was desperate

Sch1sm

WOOOW you deadass? I see how it is. I hope your new router gets fucked up before the day ends.

Amazon would replace it, so who really loses here? Not like I threw the old one out. It’s in storage as a just in case. 👀

The great thing about Dallas, my car decided I shouldn't go when planned. My tire busted now I'm waiting on friend to come help because I can't find the dam bar to lift up my Jack. Tow truck guy sitting in the next parking lot doesn't even have a tire Jack nor know anyone who could help. Like he's allergic to money since I was desperate

What kind of tow truck guy doesn’t have that?

Amazon would replace it, so who really loses here? Not like I threw the old one out. It’s in storage as a just in case. 👀

What kind of tow truck guy doesn’t have that?
No idea, he acted like he couldn't even find a tow truck guy in his company to help. He wasn't busy he was parked for 20 minutes

Larry Wilmore: Black on the Air: The N-Word, a Formula for Detecting Bullshit, and Charlamagne Tha God on ‘Black Privilege’ (Ep. 4) https://rss.art19.com/episodes/c671c227-8e8d-4e9d-8ed3-b455f5d230ea.mp3

There's an NPR article about how GSW plays a prison team from San Quentin and been doing it for the last 5 years. This past time it was Draymond Green and Kevin Durant.

I hate the Warriors but that's a really fuckin cool thing to do for those guys.

Can someone point me to a list of exclusive Xbox games? I'm interested in Scorpio, but not for better performance on multiplat games.

cdyhybrid

c9zmSOO.png

🤔

Kreed

This Season of House of Cards is so slow. Stop with all the court hearing episodes and just get to the Trump impeachment.

akira28

lol what would the BCT gaf game look like and what would the life and stat meters be labeled?

I know the chill and patience meters would have those little cracked and broken gifs on them for some of the characters, or even the classes ,hahah.

The Adder's profile for example, lol.

lol what would the BCT gaf game look like and what would the life and stat meters be labeled?

I know the chill and patience meters would have those little cracked and broken gifs on them for some of the characters, or even the classes ,hahah.

The Adder's profile for example, lol.
Asder's profile would be a silhouette with how often he's banned.

Can someone point me to a list of exclusive Xbox games? I'm interested in Scorpio, but not for better performance on multiplat games.

Hello peeps

Someone send me this memo too.

But until then, pardon me for not getting hot and bothered by tech specs.

I use this website for PS4 which gets updated,but heres the XB1 link, not sure how accurate it may be, perhaps someone who owns an XB1 could confirm.
http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

D i Z

Hey old man. Not sure if anyone told you this, but there's this new show on the telly called "Blackish" ... you should give it a try.

Sounds like a solid recommendation. I wish someone had told me about the show before, but better late than never! Good looking out!

I honestly cant tell if the recommendations for Blackish is genuine or if its one of those Gotham scenarios where you guys actually hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom