• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took me damn near 2 hours to beat devil kazuya. This ain't what I want to deal with after getting off work.

To my credit, I play none of the characters from the story mode.
I just put it to easy, this nigga is flying around shooting beams with super armor....fuck that shit.

Slayven

've had three 3DS systems since launch and owned every version of the system

That said, since day one, I have fucking hated this sorry excuse for hardware. It is a hideous and insulting follow-up to its innovative predecessor. Since the day I brought my launch 3DS home with Ocarina of Time 3D, I knew I was in for a terrible tenure of compromise and disappointment.

I cannot wait for this foul system to die. I

If God was merciful, this transition would be swift and aggressive. But God is dead. There is no God. The transition will be slow. It will take years. By the time the transition is complete, and the 3DS is dead, I will be dead too.

Just me, the 3DS, and God.

hlN9X.jpg

Zaverious

Shin Akuma is in Tekken? I can't even beat the first phase of the special chapter yet. Sucks extra because I don't know how to play with the Mishimas too even on 1 star.

Zaverious

Yeah, but it fits a pattern with his other posts. I can't tell if it's a gimmick or not.

I was with you until the Fusion slander.

I remember kinda liking the demo at a Wal-Mart if that makes you feel better.
Oh yeah Pokemon kinda meh. Sun demo was kinda fun.
--
He bought three of them 3DSs because he wanted Nintendo to do better. He's not just gonna drop them. He needs Nintendo and he thinks Nintendo needs him.

Numb

I feel bad about it, but every time I see people get pissed over the latest Pachislot machine from Konami I crack up.

You can have pachitrash like Tekken released a trailer
The issue is making cool CGIs for pachcrap of game that don't get real games for a minute
Im looking at you Fatal Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom