• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Y'all really gotta check out this new show... Blackish...I think it's called???

Anyway, shit is clownin.

tumblr_nv5xlhaMgx1qzucdqo2_500.gif

I swear ain't nobody watch Basketball or remember talking about it.

Member five years ago how much people BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHED and bitched and bitched about the Heat and how nobody other than them would ever win?

Good times.

Sch1sm

I swear ain't nobody watch Basketball or remember talking about it.

Member five years ago how much people BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHED and bitched and bitched about the Heat and how nobody other than them would ever win?

Good times.

Feenix and I have a, "I hate basketball," moment at least twice a week now.

Sch1sm

I mean I have those once a day but that's because I go "Oh yeah, shit, still a Knicks fan".

About to have one more "I hate basketball" moment until next sea..... the draft

We all support some dumb teams just now if we aren't Cavs or Warriors fans, real talk.

Damn just like that I'm caught up in E3 hype. Bully 2 be true pleeeeeease.

WORD. It's my favourite R* title, Bully. I'd be hella happy with a second.

D i Z

You all keep talking about your disappointment with Bball and we're going to take away all of your games and leave you with Trackmania.

Sch1sm

You all keep talking about your disappointment with Bball and we're going to take away all of your games and leave you with Trackmania.

Gotta take away my accounts to take away all my video games. Digital era, baby.

Why aren't you talking about the greatest National league North America has to offer?

D i Z

Gotta take away my accounts to take away all my video games. Digital era, baby.

Why aren't you talking about the greatest National league North America has to offer?

Forgone conclusions don't hold my interest. And I'm not invested at all. Plus I just got hip to this new show yesterday...

Sch1sm

Forgone conclusions don't hold my interest. And I'm not invested at all. Plus I just got hip to this new show yesterday...

Hey, hey, it's only been... 3 years of the same finals matchup. League's been a deal since 1946. Don't do us like that.

What show? You done with Blackish already?

D i Z

Hey, hey, it's only been... 3 years of the same finals matchup. League's been a deal since 1946. Don't do us like that.

What show? You done with Blackish already?

When CP3 got blocked from my team I saw this in the work.

Blackish is on constant watch because I just need chuckles right now.
I watched The Girl with the Gifts.
They aped The Last of Us it feels like to specifically to point out how ND failed in presenting a probable scenario. It was cathartic in that way when you see someone else's work corrected because they were negligent.

Faustek

When your white Internet friends in their late 30s are trying to be in with the lingo so to speak. And I post that "I really miss my Nigga" vid in the chat... It's been silent for more than an hour now. I see they starting to type but then nothing.
Whoever posted that here. Thanks, thank you so much. This is pure kryptonite against these particular Swedish men. Now the waiting game begins. My money is that when brother darkie wakes up he'll post and laugh. Until then they'll be silent instead of sounding like fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom