• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

”What if we held men only screenings, huh?!"
”This is unjust."
”I can't believe they're restricting us."
”Friendship without Sony is ended, Microsoft is my new best friend.

if only they had been so concerned with equality for all before they bumped their heads on the issue in the most idiotic and embarrassing way possible....

we might have been able to take these men seriously. but now they're the ones setting men back decades in progress.

Sch1sm

if only they had been so concerned with equality for all before they bumped their heads on the issue in the most idiotic and embarrassing way possible....

we might have been able to take these men seriously. but now they're the ones setting men back decades in progress.

It’s just outrage culture, I feel. Not remotely certain they mean it, but it does make them look terrible at the end of the day.

Izuna

Banned
Oh god, with a flatmate who is Irish and at the end of the convo (we have been drinking due to the GE), asked if he could touch my hair.

What does BCT think of these exit polls?

It’s just outrage culture, I feel. Not remotely certain they mean it, but it does make them look terrible at the end of the day.

What do you mean I (typical white male) can't do something!!

Oh god, with a flatmate who is Irish and at the end of the convo (we have been drinking due to the GE), asked if he could touch my hair.

What does BCT think of these exit polls?

Let him.. see where the night takes you

UK bros.

Did May really just fuck up a 26 point lead with like a week to go? Is Corbyn really, like, making Labour viable?

Is this reality?

D i Z

Jason Schreier said that the new Bioware project (Dylan I think is the code name) is going to appear somewhere doing E3. Not sure at who's conference tho.

Faustek

Evening/Middle of the night greetings bct

Gonna be my 23rd year on this earth in less than 24 hours. I'm doing work that day, but I'm probably just gonna chill.
Ah, we birthday buds. Mine was yesterday. Got a lil drunk. Pineapple mojitos, all types of fruity mojitos.

Happy expulsion day.

UK bros.

Did May really just fuck up a 26 point lead with like a week to go? Is Corbyn really, like, making Labour viable?

Is this reality?

I want to know this as well.

--

Yoo swole thigh men, better learn from Madrid.

https://twitter.com/MADRID/status/872358938427183106/photo/1

Slayven

The first season was a complete mess but it was nice to see Connor Hawke.

I skipped season 1 because the Hawks and it was kinda boring.

Season 2 is a straight up Saturday morning cartoon. It's all kinds of fun.

Just finished s2, i think it is. It has charm, it might be the most "fun" out of all the CW comic shows.
Sounds about what i expected. something to have on while i doing work on the computer

Slayven

Yeah, I'm laughing my ass off.

JHRgjMI.jpg
Now this is comedy, but not in the intentional way

Arrow is the super serious one
legends is the most fun (charm, humor, etc)
Flash is kinda the inbetween

Of those Flash might be my favorite though. Still catching up on the newest season of flash and Arrow. Just finished legends s2 with I enjoyed. Also doing supergirl s2

Slayven

Who the hell thought that would sell

The film was adapted from a script titled The Girl Who Wouldn't Die,[1] and was originally conceived as a thriller with no association with American Psycho. It was not until production began that the film's script was altered with the incorporation of the Patrick Bateman subplot.[2]

The film starts with a 12-year-old girl whose babysitter is on a date with serial killer Patrick Bateman. After Bateman kills and starts to dissect her babysitter, the girl stabs him with an ice pick.

Straight to cineamax

Arrow is the super serious one
legends is the most fun (charm, humor, etc)
Flash is kinda the inbetween

Of those Flash might be my favorite though. Still catching up on the newest season of flash and Arrow. Just finished legends s2 with I enjoyed. Also doing supergirl s2

I saw Arrow on the Netflix "kids" feed the other day.

A show wherein the first season has a guy brutally murder people with arrows.

Slayven

Yoooooo i have my nephew's profile set to kid, and they put some wild shit on there. It's gotten better but I seen daredevil popup

lol I just watched a ep of Arrow s5 where
he has a flashback about how brutal he used to be. I was like gawddamn dude, literally killed every guy in the building.

Slayven

I can't with this Tupac movie, some scenes the lead guy looks just like him. Others he looks like a cartoon version of Tupac.

Faustek

Now this is comedy, but not in the intentional way

You know it took me nearly a decade to learn that Lion King 2 was a thing and today I see this....I'm going to find it and watch it.

Yoooooo i have my nephew's profile set to kid, and they put some wild shit on there. It's gotten better but I seen daredevil popup

Kid when? That's the question. I can't remember my parents caring a lot of what I was watching until Aliens scared me so bad I have never been scared again. Only thing that happened was that my mom sat with me a lot more explaining how everything was make believe and that there where no Evil Space Monsters waiting to devour me. Soon after that I was laughing at grown ass people being scared of IT.

Also folks, you need to get in on this Nintendo Splatoon candy. Got my お土産 from a pal I picked up yesterday and damn....I have no self control this candy is ridiculous.

Netflix is weird like that. I saw Selma under animated movie recommendations one time.
ITunes is worse as they have a lot violent animes all lumped together with kids shows under the one category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom