• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Marvel couldn't even find a way to get an Avengers game out for either of their billion dollar movies. The last MCU tie in was that Captain America: The First Avenger game, unless you maybe count the Lego games.

There isn't going to be a Black Panther game.

Oh, I see the problem, you accidentally turned it upside-down.

There, that's better. You're welcome.

Square Enix is making an Avengers game. I'm about to play Arkham City right now, but I wish I had a Black Panther game.

I am still shocked that marvel studios of all places is bring us legit black culture media.

Even if it's through the lens of comic book superheroes, there really goin above and beyond

akira28

chilllllld, some women would kill for the body alone.
(don't even care if it's manufactured)

oh. *shrug* she's aight I guess. I'll holler at her less dramatic effort involved friend instead though

in another age, that could be an advertisement for high fashion merkins.

Slay still don't want to put his jello on the line.

you mess with a man's lime or cherry jello and you might not wake up the next morning.

Gattsu25

Banned
Slayven, I'm still in the intro but why is Reks a better character than Vaan even though dude is only in the game for like 12 minutes? 😂

Johndoey

Banned
Slayven, I'm still in the intro but why is Reks a better character than Vaan even though dude is only in the game for like 12 minutes? 😂
He has a slightly better design. Vaan is alright though, it's way in the background but he has some decent development in the first half or so of the main story.

It's just that he and Penelo are completely superfluous after a short while.
More people need to check out Revenant Wings.

They legit never will. On one hand, I want the Cavs to win. Still kinda do. On the other? Bruh. End.

If the Cavs win, Skip Bayless can eat his words. I hate that dude.

Warriors gonna win at Oracle. I told Forearm earlier. 4-1.

If they win, it'll be historic, and I'll never be able to deal with a Cavs fan ever again.

You ain't tell me nothing, Cavs are still in this.
I'm riding until the wheels falls off. See you at game 7

Fucking lol

akira28

The first. I haven't seen the second, and I'm not going to seek it out.

Schizz haven't you heard the latest social media science? Thirst traps are good for your health.

that's a quote from a medical science person, proabaly a doctor.

edit: I actually saw an article on this at work earlier...can't find it now of course lol

Sch1sm

You ain't tell me nothing, Cavs are still in this.
I'm riding until the wheels falls off. See you at game 7

Fucking lol

Damn right I did, when you asked if it was 4-0 for GSW, or 4-3 for the Cavs. I went middle road. You know a Game 7 ain't gonna happen, stop trippin'.

Schizz haven't you heard the latest social media science? Thirst traps are good for your health.

that's a quote from a medical science person, proabaly a doctor.

Ahahaha. Just makes people look the fool a lot of the time, imo.

Straight forward. I don't keep up with current music.

Have you listened to his other stuff? It's very different. Mad experimental.

D i Z

you mess with a man's lime or cherry jello and you might not wake up the next morning.

This is not something that I fear.

Where I'm from when you get called out for jello, you show up.

But we have this:

explore.gif

andthebeatgoeson

Have you listened to his other stuff? It's very different. Mad experimental.
No. Took me until last year to even recognize it was him. But redbone is crazy. And my 13 year old was asking about it. Like, if there's 2-3 tracks that come close to red bone then I'm in. Might as well use this Google credit.
Ahh

Well Awaken My Love was one of my favorite albums of last year

Top 4

Better than his other output which just seems extra corny by comparison now
Note: stay away from his old shit

D i Z

I'm a fan of anything Amber does that doesn't have her looking like she's nutty. She could be making art that relates, but I don't think it comes across in any way shape or form like that these days.
I can appreciate the why, just not the longevity of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom