• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Right click the video and then hit loop.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23253-1416242159-4.gif

Shy

BN6yU8k.gif
qqhqUHT.gif
phk70ie.gif
wWd0hEh.gif
Fp8kDA0.gif

OH MY FUCKING GOSH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

DID Y'ALL SEE THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! BLACK EXCELLENCE OUT THE WAZOOO! LUPITA! FUCKING LUPITA! MICHONNNE, FUCKING MICHONNE, THE IMAGERY, THE EVERYTHING. I WANT THIS NOW HONEY! I WANT THIS NOW!
My name is Shy. And i approve of this hype post. And wish to add to it's power.
unCXph1.gif
lsl3kli.gif

zXHfQ82.gif
4DpXuUr.gif

14N258c.gif

RedSwirl

A buddy of mine is former IRA. The very idea of the good Friday agreement potentially being in jeopardy has him legit planning to move back to the UK to go HAM over this shit.

Almost his family is dead from the Troubles.

The whole deal with Ireland and the IRA and all that is one of those important relatively recent historical things I know absolutely zero about. Been meaning to get around to reading up on it one day but don't know where to start.

I probably missed that it was announced earlier, but I'm glad BP's coming out early 2018, at least. I was expecting it to be late into summer 2018 or something.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Slay, got some BP reading recommendations to drop on us?

The initial Kirby run, the Christopher priest run, and the short panther man without fear run

I need to take my mind off this, so I'm gonna watch American gods and the toku episodes I've missed this week

Slayven

The initial Kirby run, the Christopher priest run, and the short panther man without fear run

I need to take my mind off this, so I'm gonna watch American gods and the toku episodes I've missed this week

Man without fear is really good.

I would add Ultimates too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom