• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm expecting a lot more Black cosplayers after Black Panther. Hell I wouldn't mind investing in a good outfit for Halloween parties

So excited about Black Panther. The trailer made me so hyped. Coogler continues to prove why he's Hollywood's best Black Director right now.

I wonder if we will ever see Denzel in one of these MCU movies? I think he would be a great Blue Marvel...

I've watched a reaction video. That's how excited that Panther trailer made me. I usually go ugh, when I see a thumbnail for a reaction video, but I actually watched a couple now.

Im really hoping Black Panther is successful and DC decides the only way it can compete with a Black audience is to invest and greenlight a Static Shock movie....Static could straight up be DC's answer to Spider-Man in terms of Young hero with incredible potential.

LotusHD

Banned
http://mtonews.com/rapper-azalea-ba...areer-flopping-dont-give-fck-black-americans/

Apparently its our fault (black Americans mostly) Azalea Banks' career went down the drain

this girl...

dQ2xv2E.jpg

Slayven

Guaranteed. Even tho dude wears a full face mask

Edit:I didn't even know Adam was that old
Me too, i thought he was in his 60s
Im really hoping Black Panther is successful and DC decides the only way it can compete with a Black audience is to invest and greenlight a Static Shock movie....Static could straight up be DC's answer to Spider-Man in terms of Young hero with incredible potential.

DC doesn't own Static, they rent the rights

Me too, i thought he was in his 60s

DC doesn't own Static, they rent the rights

Im aware. But it outside of the rights (I know major hurdle) seems like Static is their best hope of having a Black character that could carry a solo film.

Even John Stewart would need an ensemble to truly work. Mr. Terrific​ would have been golden if they chose him instead of Cy.

Nudull

Banned
I am now the owner of a Nintendo Switch, a birthday gift from a friend (and scrambling around all morning after not getting one yesterday). All things considered, we lucked out.

Guess I just have Zelda and Mario Kart to buy and play, for now. I know Arms is a thing too, but I'm feeling eh about it.

I'm probably gonna disappoint some of you guys in here, but for my birthday I'm getting a cheap new game. So Tekken 7 is being put on the backburner for now. So now, it's either Wipeout Omega Collection or Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy.

I don't get who's gonna buy it.

They're trying to make it a sim like 2K, but, nobody is moving off 2K to buy this crap.

Just make it an arcade game.

I wonder if arcade sports games even have the appeal like they used to. Probably not, otherwise more people would be making them.
I mean I'd be down for more NBA Street like anyone with good taste would but I'm just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom