• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for my birthday, I might have a steak dinner with baked potatoes and a nice cake to enjoy along with a new game to play, that game being either N Sane Trilogy or Wipeout Omega Collection. And also, I had my run of pizza for this month and haven't had a good steak in ages.

D i Z

Whats going to trick people into laying down 500 bones for Crackdown?

The fact that they were tricked into thinking Crackdown was a good game, and not just a box with a demo that they really wanted cos they had shit else to play?

It worked before....

The fact that they were tricked into thinking Crackdown was a good game, and not just a box with a demo that they really wanted cos they had shit else to play?

It worked before....

Not a fan of Crackdown I see. I admit, my fun with the game waned when I felt like I got everything in that game that I wanted.

Forgive me if I'm getting into some "We talked about this 15 pages ago, where were you at?" but I'm considering getting Tekken7 on PC, any of y'all play on there?

In related news, I'm not going to stay around this house for much longer, but until I leave I'll continue to appreciate the fact that the internet just got upgraded on Friday and my download speeds tripled.

They better have crackdown playable with all the clouds for that price.

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one/

see if it updates after conference.

They better, otherwise I don't know what to think.

When I saw that price rumor, I knew there was going to be Prime USDA Fuckery on tap. I wasn't even going to watch it, but now i got to

cOiKX.jpg

Never forget

andthebeatgoeson

"Meowwww"
"Man stop that"
"That is the sound Black Panther make"
"No he didn't"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH07YM7hlI8

🤤😓
----
Reporter leaks info and it's unprofessional, brehs. Is that problem for MS or the Doritos Pope? Can't be so close without people catching feelings. They expect you to stay a 'friend' of the 'movement'.

I'm so glad Sony doing better and recovered. I really haven't felt good about MS for a few years.

Sell a $500 reboot, 2 years later.

Shy

Reporter leaks info and it's unprofessional, brehs. Is that problem for MS or the Doritos Pope? Can't be so close without people catching feelings. They expect you to stay a 'friend' of the 'movement'.

I'm so glad Sony doing better and recovered. I really haven't felt good about MS for a few years.

Sell a $500 reboot, 2 years later.
A reporter's job is to find stories. I'm surprised Keighley did it. (though it was probably a planned leak)

All the people complaining about it, are fucking idiots.

Slayven

It worked before....

Crackdown was fun, not buy a new system fun.

But i will enjoy 3 it on PC

Zaverious

Well I hope the Scorpio makes a bigger difference than the Pro I guess. The Pro's positives seemed pretty minuscule for me to pay that much extra for it.

Faustek

Not much, just chillin and waiting for the MS conference.

You ?

Been devouring chia pudding and making food for the coming week.
And surprising myself by actually waiting for the XBO conference as well.

Whats going to trick people into laying down 500 bones for Crackdown?

This is crackdown on OG XBO which needs those cloud servers. This is crackdown on Scorpio that doesn't need those servers.

Zaverious

Lmao Sony really messed up with that PS3 price though. They had all the tech demos and CG trailers there to bamboozle people. It's just the 499/599 that threw people off.
"Final Fantasy 7, XIII, and Versus XIII?! Tekken 6, MGS4,and Killzone 2 look fire too goddamn!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom