• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Crap... That food was delicious. Mystery soy meat but my stomach is literally doing the Jane Fonda exercises :|

When it says Launch Exclusive I assume it means its a timed exclusive then it'll be on Win10

Doesn't it say so? W10 store and XBO launch exclusive? I'm going to assume all those are on Steam/PS4 as well and perhaps Switch.

Malyse

D i Z

When it says Launch Exclusive I assume it means its a timed exclusive then it'll be on Win10

I'd wager Launch means they get it first. Will pop up everywhere else later.
Console Exclusive would be them only, except for PC (unless timed and they are fucking around like with TR).

Also there is the Exclusive...World premiere..... Do with that what you will, cos it's mostly likely already on PC.

Crap... That food was delicious. Mystery soy meat but my stomach is literally doing the Jane Fonda exercises :|

Doesn't it say so? W10 store and XBO launch exclusive? I'm going to assume all those are on Steam/PS4 as well and perhaps Switch.

Its not really being specific like Forearm said, sometimes the trailers have it on the screen sometimes it doesn't.

Faustek

Cuphead
Actually coming out in a few months. Nice. Really looking forward to this.

Its not really being specific like Forearm said, sometimes the trailers have it on the screen sometimes it doesn't.

Got it.

--

Haha, 8-4 play was kinda right. Terry Crews was neve mentioned but the first one I thought about :)
I really like Terry Crews. Terry Crews and his MAN BOOBS.
They are called pecks.

Malyse

I forgot Crackdown 2 even happened. Also, that trailer was Saints Row as fuck.

-----

I'm so happen to see Ooblets. And Shift looks fucking dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom