• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
I hope Hellblade turns out well. I mostly like Ninja Theory's output and those early dev diaries were promising.
-
Jimmy John's: Aggressive sandwiches done dirt cheap.

Arizona: Last ride of Cacti Malone.

Faustek

Which one of y'all told Atari to make another console

No idea but for some reason I wanna buy it without even knowing what it is.
Fully expecting one of those cheap consoles loaded with a ton of games.

I hope Hellblade turns out well. I mostly like Ninja Theory's output and those early dev diaries were promising.

Looked good indeed. Already pre-ordered it. It was cheap enough now during E3. So even if it turns out to be a turd it'll be ok.

Crocodile

Android 18 (DBZ) and Captain Marvel (Marvel) recently had a battle to the death. Since I know there are some comic stans in here I've got a question - does the result of the battle make sense?

The winner was
.........Android 18............

LotusHD

Banned
Android 18 (DBZ) and Captain Marvel (Marvel) recently had a battle to the death. Since I know there are some comic stans in here I've got a question - does the result of the battle make sense?

The winner was

No, they literally give 18 a power so she could win

I noticed there's a video with nearly 200k views that attempts to debunk this particular matchup, as well as past death battles. I didn't know this stuff was so serious D:

The winner was

Of course. Forehead is probably 3 times stronger than Frieza who kills like its nothing. like they said her strength and speed were plenty enough even without absorption which people seem to ignore their explanation at the end and get mad at that.

Kreed

I can't get into character vs character match ups when it's super hero characters from different "universes" with different rules on how their powers work and function. Spider Man vs Iron Man? Sure. Spider Man vs Killua? Pass.

I can't get into character vs character match ups when it's super hero characters from different "universes" with different rules on how their powers work and function. Spider Man vs Iron Man? Sure. Spider Man vs Killua? Pass.

The Goku vs Superman debate will NEVER END

That girl advice thread is wild. They really sending the OP off.

this what happens when you let fourms use your life as a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book

Slayven

Depending on the era Strange would just delete Aizen from reality.

Remember when Strange got stripped of magic, and he said "Fuck I will make my own". And he created some shit that made the old gods scared?

36483-4049-40756-1-doctor-strange-sorc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom