• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

God I hope Nintendo starts porting Wii U games to switch en masse. Xenoblade X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions deserve a second chance.

Faustek

God I hope Nintendo starts porting Wii U games to switch en masse. Xenoblade X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions deserve a second chance.

Actually want all the rpgs from gc and wii u to be ported. I'll still whine and probably play them more on my pc but still XD

So do you plan on addressing my post or ignore it? Rather than read more into it and make assumptions one way or the other, I'd rather confront it head on just to make sure.

D i Z

I don't want anything, I support my people. I'll DM you the code

giphy.gif

I'm chilling at this expensive PWI and I've been trying to find black people to talk to. I found a couple at the library and one girl told me she had went to some other one that dates back to the late 1600s. I asked her if they ever had a blackface party and she said yes. I wasn't actually expecting her to say yes. That shook me for a sec.

Since this is summer not that many students here, but I try to talk to who I can find.

Malyse

So do you plan on addressing my post or ignore it? Rather than read more into it and make assumptions one way or the other, I'd rather confront it head on just to make sure.

Something something conscious pricked, doth protest much. *shrug*
Are you fucking up the vibe?
Actually want all the rpgs from gc and wii u to be ported. I'll still whine and probably play them more on my pc but still XD

There are rpgs on gamecube other than mario?

C'mon sis.

• Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
  • Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
  • Baten Kaitos Origins/Baten Kaitos II: Beginning of the Wings and the Heir of the Gods
  • Evolution Worlds
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
  • Gladius
  • Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
  • Lost Kingdoms
  • Lost Kingdoms II
  • Medabots Infinity
  • Mega Man Network Transmission
  • Mega Man X: Command Mission
  • Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
  • Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
  • Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
  • Skies of Arcadia Legends
  • Summoner: A Goddess Reborn
  • Summoner 2
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • Virtua Quest
  • X-Men Legends
  • X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse
Mario is the shittiest rpg on the Gamecube of those I want ported.

Baten Kaitos Origins and Eternal Wing
Skies of Arcadia
PSO 1/2/EpIII
Harvest Moon
Fire Emblem

And Mario but that is last on the list since I found it meh

I've been wanting a BK revival almost as much as a Xenosaga one. That really should have been a 3DS game. Skies of Arcadia is dead until Sega can convince Atlus to make it. And I'd rather get PSO2 than the PSO games. Hell, I would fucking pay for a PSO2 with an offline single player that was the exact same story.

I actually want all the Fire Emblems on Switch so I can play the whole series at once.

I'm chilling at this expensive PWI and I've been trying to find black people to talk to. I found a couple at the library and one girl told me she had went to some other one that dates back to the late 1600s. I asked her if they ever had a blackface party and she said yes. I wasn't actually expecting her to say yes. That shook me for a sec.

Since this is summer not that many students here, but I try to talk to who I can find.
"why you got to be racist looking for black people?"

WWE is such a aint shit company.

it fell apart once Vince got perm'd on GAF

I have no idea, I rarely post in here, but wanted to make sure by asking you directly? Because I definitely don't want to post in here if my presence is fucking up the vibe. It's not a difficult thing to answer, Yes or no, were you referring to me? LOL

I really hate the fact that Sakaguchi insists on making fucking mobile games. Can someone at Square just throw this dude some money and control so we can get some quality shit again?

C'mon sis.

Games
Wow, I didn't know the Gamecube had all that. I forgot about Crystal Chronicles and Fire Emblem for some reason. I had no clue Baldur's Gate and the X-Men games were for the Gamecube too. Also, I thought the Harvest Moon games were farm simulators.

"why you got to be racist looking for black people?"
lol.

I really hate the fact that Sakaguchi insists on making fucking mobile games. Can someone at Square just throw this dude some money and control so we can get some quality shit again?
Please. I want to him to make something as good as Final Fantasy again. He's my inspiration.

Faustek

I've been wanting a BK revival almost as much as a Xenosaga one. That really should have been a 3DS game. Skies of Arcadia is dead until Sega can convince Atlus to make it. And I'd rather get PSO2 than the PSO games. Hell, I would fucking pay for a PSO2 with an offline single player that was the exact same story.

I actually want all the Fire Emblems on Switch so I can play the whole series at once.

Yes, I want to see what would have happened with KOS-MOS, Ziggy, Momo, Shion and everyone else. I want that same of story telling that followed Gears, the crazy European philosophy shit and religious weirdness. Not this blandness we've gotten with Xenoblade(still great though) and the awful crap we got with XBCX(great world though).
Man I'm losing more and more faith in Monolith actually in Takahashi. It's like they are unable to make that on the character level greatness without Soroya. They have the world down yes, they have some sort of plot going but they can't make anything really worthwhile anymore when it comes to the characters. I miss Soroya Saga :(
EDIT: while I'm still on it. The chances of getting that XS port is getting higher though. If Bandai can release .hack//GU then just maybe we can get a few XS ports. And as Harada said. They own Xenosaga. Not Monolith, Square Enix or nintendo.

It's quality mobile shit? That makes shit loads more money than any of his console games made.

Kreed

The hate for mobile "anything" from gamers in a world where the President tweets announcements is hilarious to me. Folks better be happy Apple isn't releasing HD gaming phones yet.

The hate for mobile "anything" from gamers in a world where the President tweets announcements is hilarious to me. Folks better be happy Apple isn't releasing HD gaming phones yet.

Like mobile games? Never got the complaint myself. I actually wish you could access compatible indie games from your steam account and play them via your phone. Would make not buying them twice better.

Slayven

Don't you hate coming back to a game and you forgotten how to play? coming back to Horizons and I feel like i don't know how to do anything

Don't you hate coming back to a game and you forgotten how to play? coming back to Horizons and I feel like i don't know how to do anything

Then the place you stopped at was some advanced shit and you get beat down? Yep, happens to me every damn time. It's partially why I'm weary going back to finish Arkham Knight and Mad Max.

Malyse

Yes, I want to see what would have happened with KOS-MOS, Ziggy, Momo, Shion and everyone else. I want that same of story telling that followed Gears, the crazy European philosophy shit and religious weirdness. Not this blandness we've gotten with Xenoblade(still great though) and the awful crap we got with XBCX(great world though).
Man I'm losing more and more faith in Monolith actually in Takahashi. It's like they are unable to make that on the character level greatness without Soroya. They have the world down yes, they have some sort of plot going but they can't make anything really worthwhile anymore when it comes to the characters. I miss Soroya Saga :(
EDIT: while I'm still on it. The chances of getting that XS port is getting higher though. If Bandai can release .hack//GU then just maybe we can get a few XS ports. And as Harada said. They own Xenosaga. Not Monolith, Square Enix or nintendo.

It's quality mobile shit? That makes shit loads more money than any of his console games made.

Aight, time for Xenosaga story time.
The fact is that Xenosaga 3 wasn't a compressed story: It was always going to shake out the way it did. XS1-3 was the story of Shion and Jr.; they had no part in 4-6 at all. The only returning characters would have been KOS-MOS and chaos, as Ziggy and MOMO had for the most part also resolved their story arcs as well.

As for Xenosaga HD:
Xenosaga Trilogy -REMAKE-
Fold in story elements from Xenosaga The Animation, Pied Piper, I Reloaded, Freaks and Xenosaga I&II to give the most complete Saga game to date. Reworked gameplay of the engine from three (to make I and II less of a slog). Direct connection from Xenogears to Xenosaga. Standardized voice acting and character models. And the coup de grâce? New Ultimate Bosses including cameos from Xenoblade characters as well as a direct story link from Saga to Blade!

XBX was a better successor to XS than XBC. Game didn't even have mechs.

Jandro eating Venison would be like a human eating a chimpanzee

Jandro Dahmer

Also anyone else notice what's up with this? straight from WB

The film, which begins principal photography today, is being directed by Michael Dougherty (”Krampus"), and stars Oscar nominees Vera Farmiga (”Up in the Air," ”The Conjuring" films), and Ken Watanabe (”The Last Samurai") and Sally Hawkins (”Blue Jasmine"), both reprising their ”Godzilla" roles; Kyle Chandler (”The Wolf of Wall Street," ”Manchester by the Sea"); Millie Bobby Brown (”Stranger Things") in her feature film debut; Bradley Whitford (”Get Out"); Thomas Middleditch (HBO's ”Silicon Valley"); Charles Dance (HBO's ”Game of Thrones"); O'Shea Jackson Jr. (”Straight Outta Compton"); Aisha Hinds (”Star Trek Into Darkness"); and Golden Globe nominee Zhang Ziyi (”Memoirs of a Geisha," ”Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom