• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

19800914_10209531761878975_2092122532520750862_o.jpg

That is a Klan member with locs.

Imm0rt4l

That's a shame. She used to do some good in the world.

That was good, damn good

Lets you know how much she really cared

Well damn.

Yeah, I remember Hbomberguy and other folks that are into social justice calling her out on it back when it happened. A few people pointed out how she had been bleeding subs on her youtube page for months until she made that red pill video. I also remember LLAG tearing into her on facebook and using her as a prime example of why POC should be incredibly wary of white feminists.

I honestly thought she was joking when I saw the video of her tossing away feminism and embracing MRA. I unsubscribed the moment I realized she was being real. Kat Blaque called her out too. It's like "wow none of this ever actually mattered to you, huh Laci" I couldn't imagine being so flippant with my principles particularly if they're about preserving and fighting for the humanity of the disenfranchised. That's so pathetic.

http://image.ibb.co/jSEFLF/FB_IMG_1499896742297.jpg

Faustek

Sammy must legit be crazy. Something isn't right with that man.

Also fuck those black Panther posters and fuck me for thinking I could go to the gym 3 times in two days plus two runs. My body is aching.

Slay lend me a cane, please.

Slayven

Sammy must legit be crazy. Something isn't right with that man.

Also fuck those black Panther posters and fuck me for thinking I could go to the gym 3 times in two days plus two runs. My body is aching.

Slay lend me a cane, please.

That is what you get for trying to be somebody

Faustek

I got a switch for that ass, and it don't play mario

Is concrete a mineral?

That was ages ago since I've been threatened with a switch 😂

Im not going crazy, right? Did these fools just design an gem mammy? lmfao

cant read but got the latest J's [url]http://i.imgur.com/9TK7zZv.gif/img][/url][/QUOTE]

Super agile, not as strong as she looks, wicked shoe collection, can't read. Looks like how they drew people from the [I]dark continent[/I] in the old ass racist Tintin books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom