• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

the Russia-denier line is that Trump is such a loose cannon, that there's no way Putie would have wanted a psycho like Trump to have his finger on the Nukes.

Except...Clinton would have been an actual problem for Putin, whereas Trump loves Russia. Trump definitely has a list of psychological pathologies. But he's not suicidal. He's a narcissist, doesn't know what truth is, lives in his own self made reality, is a sociopath, a paranoiac, I could go on. But he's not going to blow up his comfortable lifestyle over a tiny slight.

Clinton wanted a raw piece of Putin's ass between her teeth, and the shit was known. More sanctions were to be the least of Putin's worries. All he had to do was catspaw a foreign election. Childs play for one of the Big 3. In a country where elections were chaotic, closely contested, and extremely contentious. Add in the fact that they weren't taken seriously by many, used as a cash cow by industry, and as a political battlefield(all forms of corruption of another sort.) All he would have to do is create a net effect that could change a handful of percentage points and he greatly affects that country for years.

if you wanted someone corruptible and compromised, you can't do better than D. Trump.

akira28

What is this nonsense about Kid Rock running for senate?

if he's running for local state senate he may have a shot....

cZezCmrm.jpg

after all.

Kreed

smmfh @ the last two pages. Always assume if you name drop someone they are going to show up, especially with Super Black Culture Skrulls running around in here.

Skittles

Hydrate friend

The state is finally getting that trickle down that was promised. It just happens to be sweat

You're not getting me in legal trouble. I see through you Slayven
I never asked for this. Global warming fucked kansas over big time. I remember when we had a winter season. Now it's just summer/fall weather all year round. With random fuckery sprinkled throughout. It hailed here a few weeks ago.

Thinking about hoping on the Destiny 1 train, might be too late though haha

Bronx-Man

Banned
My Galaxy S6 has been acting like shit since that new Samsung update and I'm about ready to switch to iPhone since my 2 year contract is already up. Should I go out and get a 7 this weekend or just a few months for the 8?

So many police brutality threads right after that fuck the police thread started to die down.

Ironic, but proves you can never fully trust these dudes.

My Galaxy S6 has been acting like shit since that new Samsung update and I'm about ready to switch to iPhone since my 2 year contract is already up. Should I go out and get a 7 this weekend or just a few months for the 8?

Wait and see what the 8 is about.

Slayven

Always hold out as long as possible

Village

Is Borderlands dead?
2? that shit is never dead, you might be at like a weird level. I use all max level+ characters and I can usually always fight a game, especially late night or weekends

The pre-sequel? Yeah that's dead like a good 50% of the time, even at max level. Chances go up at late night or on weekends, but not by much

You hear Jay Z's line on Future's son in 4:44? Looool. People do not rate Future, at all. ��

what he say?

Malyse

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/885162853468000256

Whoops!
You trying to find people to play with online? I have Borderlands 2, but I haven't played it yet.

2? that shit is never dead, you might be at like a weird level. I use all max level+ characters and I can usually always fight a game, especially late night or weekends

The pre-sequel? Yeah that's dead like a good 50% of the time, even at max level. Chances go up at late night or on weekends, but not by much

what he say?
I mean the franchise.

akira28

I have B2 too, but never played it except at a friends house.

Played the hell out of the first one till I got bored with it due to no multiplay.

Sch1sm

Past week or so, I’ve been wearing my hair down instead of getting a braid up or throwing it up into some messy bun. A coworker legitimately asked me whether my hair was a wig, and then tugged at it.

They kept touching it today saying shit like, “It’s so soft.” C’mon. Sch1sm: The Petting Zoo Exhibit was never open for business. Why are people like this?

what he say?

In the Future other niggas playing football with your son.

Slayven

Past week or so, I’ve been wearing my hair down instead of getting a braid up or throwing it up into some messy bun. A coworker legitimately asked me whether my hair was a wig, and then tugged at it.

They kept touching it today saying shit like, “It’s so soft.” C’mon. Sch1sm: The Petting Zoo Exhibit was never open for business. Why are people like this?

In the Future other niggas playing football with your son.

I never got whats so fascinating about our hair

Sch1sm

I dunno why I'm surprised, tbh. Today, one of them was showing me a photo of her niece. Her sister married a black guy, and you can tell by the melanin on their kid. When she was holding her phone up so we could see, she said, "At least her skin is light."

Kid got beautiful, brown skin, and she had to ruin that photo by making a comment about how light her skin is in comparison to her father's.

Mizerman

Because people think black folk are suppose to be these mythical creatures who exist within their fairy tale lands that they pulled from their asses.

Malyse

I can not believe that Assassin's Creed 2 is still going to happen. And a TV show.

They could make a good Dragon Age or Mass Effect show. Put that on Netflix.

Big reason I shaved my head was so folks stopped trying to fucking pet me.

I ain't your damn cat. Don't touch me without my permission, you wouldn't do it to the white dude who sits next to me would you (though I might, boy has fantastic hair).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom