• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

When the white woman gets shot full on investigations get launched. Graphics are made. And cause the officers name is Mohamed Noor oh its going down.

Police unions already saying it was bad shooting and "she was an angel" articles already written. Maybe it will lead to some real police reform

LotusHD

Banned
Took my sweet ass time, but I finished Rogue One. Gotta say, felt rather indifferent/bored as I watching it... until the last moments. Shit got real.

akira28

Well the only reason Interracial marriage is legal is a court decided you couldn't tell a white man what he can't do

That right of divine rule of the white man has got them all twisted up. All their coping mechanisms, myths, and pretenses are mixing into this "God put us in charge on Earth, and science will give us control of nature" replacement for the old god-fearing "God made everything and has a plan" of old. Now god has picked mankind as Earth's quarterback, mankind of course meaning white Western psuedosecular post-Christian modern "civilized" society. Earth becomes "mankind's" ecological laboratory. And their neighbors get to live and die based on their whims.

You know that feeling when you know you're wrong but you just keep pushing into the dark because you have nothing else and you're desperate? no, not me. that's the zeitgeist right fucking now. so much wrong, no solutions, and the momentum's not slowing.

that whole humanist mortal gods on earth thing reminds me of hotepism, so its no wonder the alt-right and the alt-black get along so well.

Kreed

with each passin day on this site I'm starting to understand DY more and more

I remember back when you had your first BCT disappointment. DY would definitely be proud of you. He's going to show up for one of your birthdays one of these days.

Mornin' everyone.
___
lol Telltale is funny. TWAU and TftB won't get sequels. But minecraft sure as hell got one with its boring ass nonstory. This just why I ain't even messing with the walking dead.

andthebeatgoeson

I mean, yeah, but to be fair we work together at a retail job that I barely work at anymore (doing summer shifts because my other job ended and my other one doesn't start until September) and she only works weekends. It ain't like my career or a job of any importance.

Definitely won't be, and it's unlikely I'll be dating anyone in this city again anyways. I need to get out of here.
Yeah, but what that mouth do?

full

I only say this because I'm privileged. I smashed about 3 jawns from work without any work fuckery. I got lucky. Don't listen to me.

But I'm sure it was good.

Something about that siren call. Hell, I'm 9 years into the marriage game and still peep them eyeing.

RedSwirl

That right of divine rule of the white man has got them all twisted up. All their coping mechanisms, myths, and pretenses are mixing into this "God put us in charge on Earth, and science will give us control of nature" replacement for the old god-fearing "God made everything and has a plan" of old. Now god has picked mankind as Earth's quarterback, mankind of course meaning white Western psuedosecular post-Christian modern "civilized" society. Earth becomes "mankind's" ecological laboratory. And their neighbors get to live and die based on their whims.

You know that feeling when you know you're wrong but you just keep pushing into the dark because you have nothing else and you're desperate? no, not me. that's the zeitgeist right fucking now. so much wrong, no solutions, and the momentum's not slowing.

that whole humanist mortal gods on earth thing reminds me of hotepism, so its no wonder the alt-right and the alt-black get along so well.

I guess I need to read the latest stories on this, but I'm starting to wonder what Europeans might have been like pre-colonialism. Like, during the Middle Ages.

Have I shared my theory yet as to what's happening globally with races and such? About how some other regions of the world seem to be slowly but steadily approaching an economic and developmental equilibrium with the west that probably existed in the times before industrialization and colonialism and the west is starting to react to that?

NoName999

Hallo. Long time lurker (because it took months for this site to activate this account)

Where you're from - Florida

Where you live - Virginia

What is your age? - 30

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Don't know

Do you know your roots - I tried Ancestry. Got nowhere really

Favorite musical genre - Electroswing

Your profession/major/career interest - Airman in the Air Force

Your religious affiliation - Baptist

Hobbies - Latin dancing, volleyball, politics

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes

Marvel or DC? - Marvel movies, DC everything else

Favorite superhero? - EMH Ms. Marvel

Anime or Nah? - Mistake. Nothing but trash

Favorite sport and team? - Don't watch sports

What's your favorite Disney movie? - Frozen

What's your favorite video game and genre? Game- Banjo Kazooie. Genre Platformers

Zekes!

Yeah, but what that mouth do?

I only say this because I'm privileged. I smashed about 3 jawns from work without any work fuckery. I got lucky. Don't listen to me.

But I'm sure it was good.

Something about that siren call. Hell, I'm 9 years into the marriage game and still peep them eyeing.

Don't put bad ideas in my head man. No more coworkers even though another girl I'm finding myself more and more into another girl I work with.

No more coworkers!

Faustek

Mornin' everyone.
___
lol Telltale is funny. TWAU and TftB won't get sequels. But minecraft sure as hell got one with its boring ass nonstory. This just why I ain't even messing with the walking dead.

Afternoon fam

Good morning everyone.

Mornin' all.

Evening beautiful people.

Welcome NoName.

--

Why am I seeing a resurgence of Bernie bros online? My twitter feed is usually not like this.

NoName999

But remember, we have to coddle the WWC by telling them that they're special, that they're not in the wrong, and whatever at the expense of throwing civil rights under the bus.

What, you don't want to get gunned down by the cops? Why are you such a divider????

Mizerman

Hallo. Long time lurker (because it took months for this site to activate this account)

What is your age? - 30

What's your favorite video game and genre? Game- Banjo Kazooie. Genre Platformers

Greetings.

Order

Took my sweet ass time, but I finished Rogue One. Gotta say, felt rather indifferent/bored as I watching it... until the last moments. Shit got real.
I damn near fell asleep during the movie.

The
Vadar massacre
made the movie worth it tho

WATCH: Baltimore Police Officer Appears to Plant Drugs in Body Cam Video

The 90-second clip begins with three officers in an alley. The officer's body camera was not turned on at that point, but the cameras record the 30 seconds prior to activation without sound, the Baltimore Sun's Justin Fenton says. Those 30 seconds appear to show the officer planting a bag of pills under trash in the alley, before he and the other officers walk out of the alley to a sidewalk nearby.

body cameras should be always on.

What is your age? - 30

Welcome : )

Faustek

They like Candyman except you don't need to say Bernie's name 3 times

Hmm, must be because I can't see anything that would warrant it. And no I didn't mention Hillary.

body cameras should be always on.

I was laughing ny ass of reading an interview with a cop that hated them. His defence for why it was a bad idea was that bow he needed to book everyone and couldn't let the small things slide. You know like speeding. No thought to anything else and the interviewer didn't ask any questions opposing it and just let him ramble about inane shit.

The question is why a cop would be holding. Ask them that.

Johndoey

Banned

What is your age? - 30

Welcome!
--
What's your favorite Superhero television show?
--
I need to wait to see how the non-raid PvE content for Destiny 2 looks.

Faustek

I actually liked Jessica Jones. Preferred Luke Cage but after the American Gangster scenario ended and episode 7 happened I didn't like it as much. Diamond Back ruined it for me. Should have sped up Mariahs character development and... Something more. I just couldn't stand the hunchback Diamond Back scenes. Whereas JJ was slow paced it was interesting to see this wreck of a human, with good reason, manage to take a step after another.

Edit. Remembered the episodes wrong.

LotusHD

Banned
Thank Odin, i wasn't going to click on it, but just imagining the places it would go have me shook

Bullet fucking dodged

I actually liked Jessica Jones. Preferred Luke Cage but after the American Gangster scenario ended and episode 9 happened I didn't like it as much. Diamond Back ruined it for me. Should have sped up Mariahs character development and... Something more. I just couldn't stand the hunchback Diamond Back scenes. Whereas JJ was slow paced it was interesting to see this wreck of a human, with good reason, manage to take a step after another.

Luke Cage after Episode 7 was never the same...

Faustek

The hell is going on in this pic

Nintendo.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2017/07/18/dequince-brown-starts-freedom-fund-for-legal-fees.html

That's some shit.

Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.

Wait what? They shot the guy why!?

Bullet fucking dodged

Luke Cage after Episode 7 was never the same...

Don't remember what happened there. After cotton mouth
died
I felt like the series started taking weird turns. The introduction of Diamond back was interesting but badly handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom