• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

In the Tinder thread I knew there weren't about to pay for two black folks to go to Hawaii.

Can you tell me about it?

e863a00f8a2c1c235424ac42d2413989--whoopi-goldberg-julianne-hough.jpg

Ted Danson and Whoopi was dating at the time and she was being honored. He decided to come in black face and do jokes. She co signed it too

Sch1sm

How much you paying?

Just kidding.

But seriously, how much?

LMFAO. Your payment is the BCT's kindness for a week.

Real talk, I just need suggestions. I can PhotoShop my way through the rest like I did with the current OP.

---

Numb pls.

actually, maybe.

Numb

Real talk, I just need suggestions. I can PhotoShop my way through the rest like I did with the current OP.

---

Numb pls.

actually, maybe.
Twintelle dropped after my black female fighter OT otherwise 100% in

D i Z

---

Numb pls.

actually, maybe.

Ok. Will pm then when I cross out most of the list.

Yeah. I think I had one of those arts as an avatar once

I found that twintelle on my pilgrimage to find twintelle images tho

I was going to have that top one for my last avatar but forgot all about it. Now I want it, but I just put this on. She is good. I'd support her and buy her merchandise if I could. In addition to those pins and stickers, she got some really cute clothes too.
https://www.rageon.com/a/users/asieybarbie

Why can't you come to the US? What you did?

You back from undercover Evo? Nobody watches Tekken so I don't know how you did.

Why your black ass lying? Tekken has plenty of views.

D i Z

Yeah. I think I had one of those arts as an avatar once

I found that twintelle on my pilgrimage to find twintelle images tho

I'm not that good
Not even allowed in US

Way to bring me down, man.

Look here Missy. We've got a long standing feud, and I intend to fuck with dude until I can get to the bottom of a couple questions pertaining to my other dude, IFS.

Numb

I was going to have that top one for my last avatar but forgot all about it. Now I want it, but I just put this on. She is good. I'd support her and buy her merchandise if I could. In addition to those pins and stickers, she got some really cute clothes too.
https://www.rageon.com/a/users/asieybarbie

Why can't you come to the US? What you did?

Damn that's some cute merch
I'm a mooselamb
Was a joke

Don't listen to diz Tekken Only lost to Street fighter in views I think
Way to bring me down, man.
😄

Zekes!

Did nobody ever tell you to never date coworkers?
Never get your honey where you get your money

Damn son, that's like rule 2 of the workplace survival guide.

I mean, yeah, but to be fair we work together at a retail job that I barely work at anymore (doing summer shifts because my other job ended and my other one doesn't start until September) and she only works weekends. It ain't like my career or a job of any importance.

Yes you will

Definitely won't be, and it's unlikely I'll be dating anyone in this city again anyways. I need to get out of here.

royalan

THEN I TURN AROUND

AND YOU'RE STANDING HEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

*deep breath*

STANDING HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEE

*deeper breath*

AAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

YEAH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AHHHH

NOOOOO-NOOOO BODY

NOOOOOOOO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NOOOOOO

AHHHHHHH-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H947PtHmh0Y

(nailed it)

Zekes!

Even when it's allowed, it's a mistake.

We were together for 4 years and everything was cool

I think I smoothed everything over so we might be gucci now, whew

It's always a little precarious because I work with all girls and they're sort of cliquey and gossipy.

We were together for 4 years and everything was cool

I think I smoothed everything over so we might be gucci now, whew

It's always a little precarious because I work with all girls and they're sort of cliquey and gossipy.

It can be messy, gossip takes precedence over all else most times. At least you cleared things up between you.

LionPride

Banned
It can be messy, gossip takes precedence over all else most times. At least you cleared things up between you.

Especially when the gossip comes from the jilted Ex and they somehow manage to tell people a different story about how events went down instead of what actually happened and you soon realize how toxic of a presence they were for your growth as a person for four years and now you hate their mere presence...

What were we talking about again?

LotusHD

Banned
Especially when the gossip comes from the jilted Ex and they somehow manage to tell people a different story about how events went down instead of what actually happened and you soon realize how toxic of a presence they were for your growth as a person for four years and now you hate their mere presence...

What were we talking about again?

Dating co-workers being messy

Slayven

I remember time at my old job dude-a and chick was dating. Chick got switched to 3rd shift and started hooking up with dude-b. She would take Dude-A car while he was at work all day and be running out his gas while fucking with Dude-B.

another work story, one day Marshals came in looking for a dude because he was way behind on child support and georgia does not play. The Marshals shout "Where is John Connor?", I wanted to make a Terminator joke, but i remembered I was black and these were police.

LionPride

Banned
Dating co-workers being messy
That's also messy

Don't be messy peeps

Whether it's dating your friend's sister when that friend happens to like you and you end up dating the sister because you don't know how to communicate that you don't want a relationship, dating a co-worker, dating the person who you gave like five chances because you needed something in ya life, dating a co-worker

Don't be messy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom