• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida man calls cops about his stolen cocaine :| Wonder how high he was.

Yepp, plus having a ventrilo server for 15 years for free was nice. Friend used to work for Sunnet so that was nice.

Best part about it is being able to have 30+ people in one room chilling instead of it being so limited. Thats why I'm always on teamspeak.

Faustek

I voice chat on consoles (ps4) all the time. In fact, quite a bit while I play other shit while whoever I'm chatting to is doing their thing in another game.

Best part about it is being able to have 30+ people in one room chilling instead of it being so limited. Thats why I'm always on teamspeak.

Indeed. We do the same. Friends and family just speak with each other while doing whatever.
Trying to get work to migrate over to anything else than Lync and Skype as well.

bro just get on the BCT discord, we can talk on that. I'll add you when i get home.

Anyone ever on voice side there? Always silent when I go in.

Dereck

9KgXWfW.png

Looord

Ok, so:

Kevin Hart
Usher
More R. Kelly

What's going on?
Oh loooord

1FszJ6Z.png

Looooooooooooooooord

Faustek

Beefy, my big sis is in Bluefields. She's picking me up some Rojita, Ting and Rosquillas. Building up that stock so we northern kin can help ya out if Brexit hits hard 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom