• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Sit your Ravenloft looking neckass down

Damn folks are literally caping for a serial killer of children, to have access to children.

I knew you were a survivor cos you busted thru the packaging. But don't confuse my affections like this.

What's going on now?

Edit: See it now.

Shit got me heated, going to watch some Gotham and get my mind right

giphy.gif

Lmao. Haven't caught up on the new season of Gotham, saw a few episodes. But from what I remember shit was getting kinda strange, even for Gotham standards. I'll catch up when it turns on Netflix though. The Cw shows are popping up though, gonna watch some Flash now.

Faustek

I'm a big believer in rehabilitation over right out punishment but what the hell is that madness? Child killer working with children? Nah I'm out. Need to pretend to work tomorrow as well.

😴 😴 😴

Zekes!

I'm super pro-rehabilitation but that chick shouldn't be outta jail, let alone in a school.

I wonder if this shit will be on my local news tonight

LotusHD

Banned
Lol, this kinda reminds me of stuff like DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Ghibli films, where people who like the classics more or less don't consider to be anime because they said so.

akira28

guys, some of these gaffers have demonstrated an inability to form responsible opinions, so I wouldn't take it too close to heart. I just pray to god and the ancestors that these people are never in a position of authority of power.

Numb

Those were Gotham gifs John keeps posting?
Looked like low rent British afternoon dramas

-+--

💤💤

It's been a rugged couple of days, but we aren't dead on ribbing around here yet, are we?

I just called Slayven old and made fun of a movie he likes yesterday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been working on the same art of Harley Quinn for four days trying to make it work, and now I'm getting pissed off! Harley Quinn can eat a dook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom