• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Onemic

The tears on stormfront are crazy

strong language below:

Stormfront tears said:
It's time for whites, and White Nationalists to wake up. You will have a Black President for yet another 4 years. I have no idea why some on hanging onto a system that has purposely started replacing you 50 years ago.

We are 49% of new births and falling.

With this outcome, we need to get our asses in gear. We need our own media, entertainment, banking, schools and Political Representation.

For those who got us at this point in history, damn you. We must ensure they get all the benefits of multiculturalism they forced on us.

Stormfront tears said:
If Obama really ends up winning after all of the votes are counted, then as far as I am concerned, America is dead
Stormfront tears said:
I really hate n*ggers.
Stormfront tears said:
As do I, although I despise White traitors with a far greater passion.
Stormfront tears said:
Perhaps. 4 more years of this beast will likely bring millions more to our cause.
Stormfront tears said:
I wish it weren't so, but Obama has won again.
You know, his win may help us out. More whites will be fed up and come to our side, as a result of these election results.
We will gain a foothold of power, as our numbers increase.
Stormfront tears said:
FURTHERMORE, I am even EXTRA MAD at blacks tonight because I just came across a FRONT PAGE article on Yahoo about how that disgusting Negro Eddie Murphy has a new trophy, coal burning, White mud-shark girlfriend. That just REALLY topped off my night for anger.

Stay tuned for a thread regarding that...
Stormfront tears said:
Sadly, your average white woman is a feminist, loud-mouth, worthless bitch who can't think her way out of a ****house. These women mostly go for loser guys (often those with brown skin or wiggers)

To all of those spouting off about how it didn't matter if Obongo or Mittens won, you're fooling yourselves. This asshole is a racist, black nationalist, white-hating son of a bitch will continue to make your lives worse. Lets not forget he was joined by jayz on his campaign trail - a well know, racist black rapper who puts "no whites allowed" signs on his dressing room doors at concerts.

It's over for this country. If you're a white male, you have nothing left. Hands down
Stormfront tears said:
know one thing. I am going to abuse the hell outta Obamacare. Oh my aching - you name it.

Time to help expedite the collapse at every turn. Eligible for food stamps? By all means go for it - especially if you don't even need it, and only shop at high priced convenience stores since they all take EBT cards now. Just throw the food in the nearest dumpster.

LET'S GET CRAZY!! Whooo!!

FURTHERMORE, I am even EXTRA MAD at blacks tonight because I just came across a FRONT PAGE article on Yahoo about how that disgusting Negro Eddie Murphy has a new trophy, coal burning, White mud-shark girlfriend. That just REALLY topped off my night for anger.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Yeeeeeeeeees, thank you Obama, and thank YOU, Eddie Murphy

Gorillaz

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

The tears on stormfront are crazy
strong language below:
got damn

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

cant hate on eddie

300-PButcherEMurphy2-110312-jpg_212637.jpg

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

500full.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Love the disbelief on Faux News ..Tell'em why you Mad son! Lol

They're questioning the viability of their hate mongering ways  

A.E Suggs

The only thing I don't like about obama winning is down here people always act like damn fools shooting in the air like its new years. I knew somebody was gonna get shot to, shit always happens. I also don't agree with throwing out racial slurs just because white people do it to us, not cool black people not cool at all :(.

Top Bottom