• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Imm0rt4l

Fried Chicken lost.

Nas still lost.

Don't Kill me

Only baked chicken for me. Dat caloric deficiency. 4th of July weekend when I'm done with this diet. Shit. Is. Going. Down.

speaking of which black gaf, I am thinking of throwing a BBQ that weekend. What in everyones opinion makes for a good BBQ? Whether it be food, fun, whatever, get specific. I've never actually hosted one myself.

Original.jpg

Only baked chicken for me. Dat caloric deficiency. 4th of July weekend when I'm done with this diet. Shit. Is. Going. Down.

speaking of which black gaf, I am thinking of throwing a BBQ that weekend. What in everyones opinion makes for a good BBQ? Whether it be food, fun, whatever, get specific. I've never actually hosted one myself.

colt_45.jpg

works every time.

Original.jpg

barbecue sauce is for baked chicken. or reheated leftovers.

ReiGun

New OT! Sup peeps. :)

Mom's bf just proposed to her. That + the food cooking on the grill + my second to last semester before graduating college makes this basically the happiest Saturday in a long time.

Devo... :(

Well there's still Esperanza Spalding!
You eyeballin' my woman, son?

If you guys and gals like comics I give this book my whole hearted recommendation.

tumblr_m3ou4uW6aM1qdm9svo1_500.jpg

I've had this sitting in my Amazon cart for a minute. Gonna buy it now cause I intend to do more reading this summer.

http://www.sweetbabyrays.com/App_Images/Framework/Bottles/Original.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Burgers. Chili. Various sodas and liquor for everybody. And of course, the main event:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Mwgul.jpg

It's been awhile since I've had really good barbecue. Can't have grills on this complex either so whenever we make it, it has to be oven baked which is fine, but nothing beats the grill.

Damn I wake up to see that Devo was banned......

Also proclamations of love for KFC should result in immediate suspension from the BlackCultureCouncil!

Operation Caliphate still going according to plan, decoder rings set to 7 for this months message.

ReiGun

We've never had dominoes or spades at my family cookouts. Just as well, as I have no idea how to play either game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You're missing out. Taking the hard-earned money from your cousin's pocket is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Yes.

Just run pockets, go to the ice cream truck, and get a stack of warheads with YOUR money. It tastes GREAT, bitch.

You can see the ban hammer coming a mile away with that one. Did he get perma'd or did he always not have an avatar?

well, he definitely had an avatar when i saw it, because i said to myself "wow, he's lucky he didn't get permed!" but maybe that was changed after the mods reviewed it?

Top Bottom