• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

GvAOQ.jpg

Random horse rider zoomin out that bitch got me
KuGsj.gif

Lebron

I think some of the highlights out of the ones already mentioned off the top of my head are

The Great Betrayal(OG thread merged with People with Skin)
All the random ass topics started by Londa
Spin finding out he's actually white
DrFunk and Londa romance with Spin randomly combo blocking.
Shanedus and Measley Invasion I, II, III
"You aite, brah? You sure?" *power ranger pose*
A random SSJ1Goku appearing to troll black women for no real reason and Satchwar having to go HAM on him
"My Dick Hard, MEET ME SOMEWHERE!"
Operation Blasian Invasion or whatever the Japan trip was called
BGAF taking over random women threads

Ah, memories.

I think some of the highlights out of the ones already mentioned off the top of my head are

All the random ass topics started by Londa
Spin finding out he's actually white
DrFunk and Londa romance with Spin randomly combo blocking.
Shanedus and Measley Invasion I, II, III
"You aite, brah? You sure?" *power ranger pose*
A random SSJ1Goku appearing to troll black women for no real reason and Satchwar having to go HAM on him
"My Dick Hard, MEET ME SOMEWHERE!"
Operation Blasian Invasion or whatever the Japan trip was called

Ah, memories.

Please link to this. I need to see this, lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Updated.

I managed to get a lot of stuff in there but I'm no BruceLeeRoy.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Anyone got advice on how to make Hollandaise sauce? Cause, I've been informed that I'll be making it and I've never made it before. >_<

edit:
Where the fuck is Wallace?

Damn, that show hurts me so much.

Also, what the hell is a Chronicle?

A movie that's like Akira, except worst. Akira isn't all that it's cracked up to be either. Ish is out Tuesday. I'm just lucky enough to have cohorts at video stores, that hate their managers.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Just want to say, whoever brought up Blacking It Up and the Afterblack podcasts in the previous OT, thanks.
Past couple of weeks, that crew have been cracking me up on my commute to work. Its sooo good
Think that was me. Check out the latest TWiB, has a pretty good discussion about the amendment vote in NC. I think my mother works with the woman they interview towards the middle. I'll have to ask her.

Anyone got advice on how to make Hollandaise sauce? Cause, I've been informed that I'll be making it and I've never made it before. >_<

edit:

A movie that's like Akira, except worst. Akira isn't all that it's cracked up to be either. Ish is out Tuesday. I'm just lucky enough to have cohorts at video stores, that hate their managers.
I should still have the recipe.. lemme get at you in a moment.

Top Bottom