• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't know why people treat her ban like it's a funeral. It's not a perma-ban, so she'll be back soon.

On another note, I wasn't aware she was this popular. :O

its e-drama. people love to kick others when theyre down(so to speak). i dont remember shanandeus or riskychris being stomped on after their bans, though.

its e-drama. people love to kick others when theyre down(so to speak). i dont remember shanandeus or riskychris being stomped on after their bans, though.

That's because people were already stomping on them on a daily basis, banned or not. In the end, people weren't surprised when they were finally perma'd.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That's because people were already stomping on them on a daily basis, banned or not. In the end, people weren't surprised when they were finally perma'd.

devo got her share of hate too. many people took shot at her before her ban.

RawPower

Banned
They both insult people too much.

Honestly, I almost ignore listed his ass because of that "neckbearded virgins" comment.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Must be the heat. Pretty soon we'll be hurling trash cans through windows while Public Enemy's 'Fight the Power' plays in the background.

busta.jpeg

And in what thread did Devo and Timedog get done in?

Ive been playing Forza 4 constantly for the last few days. Car selection is sick. Game seems to have bad jaggies and the tracks looked better in the last game. Dem engine noises though, dope.

People who are too cheap to buy flowers.

Serious answer: it refers to a scene in Cooley High (1975) where malt liquor for those who "were no longer here" was poured out as a sign of respect- it would have been "their share" so to speak.

it's been referenced dozens of times in movies, music, etc since then.

And I'm leaving that thread.

I asked questions with my last post and was told I was citing anecdotal evidence, and was implying that the posts in there were suggesting people were bad or evil.

Just gonna stay in sports threads.

I asked questions with my last post and was told I was citing anecdotal evidence, and was implying that the posts in there were suggesting people were bad or evil.

That's why I didn't even bother to enter that thread.

Slayven

Yeah no use to fighting a losing battle. Just say what you have to say and move on. It just reminds me of the elephant and the 3 blind men.

Was that thread already discussed in the previous OT, I know I read that article within the past week?

Anyway, (based on my anecdotal evidence) its a strange situation because in Ghana, there is a mentality that a little thickness is optimally desired but the moment it goes into obese territory, its time to bail.
That factored in with the Ga tribes seemingly genetic predisposition to big asses (not even joking) makes it a such a tough situation for the women in my extended family ...

Top Bottom