• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*watches Django unchained trailer with boss and co-workers*

"I get to kill white people and get paid"

me: *chuckles*

*trailer ends, boss has straight face and goes back to work*
*awkward for about a minute*
*we discuss the trailer and Quentin's merits*

What the fuck is she going on about? Is she on some occult level shit or something?

But, ya I love alt girls in general as long as they're not too crazy. This one seems like she's edging toward too crazy. And yes british accents are the sexiest thing ever.

I saw witchcraft in the tags. Red flag! But her accent is damn sexy.

ecurbj

did the team that made this godly game ever make anything else
Nope. The Japanese developers Aki Corporation (best wrestling developer in my opinion) didn't make anymore after Fight for NY. EA Chicago developed a weak sauce sequel called Def Jam: Icon for the 360 and PS3. Other than that the Def Jam series hasn't been used.

Onemic

Nope. The Japanese developers Aki Corporation (best wrestling developer in my opinion) didn't make anymore after Fight for NY. EA Chicago developed a weak sauce sequel called Def Jam: Icon for the 360 and PS3. Other than that the Def Jam series hasn't been used.

Has Aki Corp made any games after Def Jam? I wish they made a Def Jam 4

BHZ Mayor

What is this "Def Jam: Icon" you speak of?

Has Aki Corp made any games after Def Jam? I wish they made a Def Jam 4

Don't you mean Def Jam 3?

Slayven

The booth babe thread is interesting. Gaf is weird sometimes. Plenty of "No titties on tv? Puritan silly America".

But a few models showing shit off and the world is full of lechers.

ReiGun

I just think it's so fuckin' tacky, and just re-enforces a bunch of stupid stereotypes about video games and the people who play them.
The tackiness is really my main issue with the whole thing. The stereotypes are whatever, but the whole booth babe thing just comes across as stupid to me.

Saw someone patting their weave?
Yo, women patting their weave is the absolute funniest shit to me. I giggle like a damn kid every time I see one doing it.

Seeing it just makes my soul burn slow. It's like...why...come on. It's to the point I feel sorta bad whenever I see a black chick from far away who has long hair. More often than not it's a weave yo

Imm0rt4l

Nah I'm walking my dog through my neighborhood. I see a guy who I used to hang out with some riding a 4 wheeler with a girl coming towards me. I waved at him and he just screamed nigger at me. I've seen the weave patting a lot.

I wish a motherfucker would.

seriously, give me a fucking reason to lay hands on somebody. I remember a dude screamed to me and my room mates(2 black 1 asian) leaving a party "Black guys suck dick!!". I'm like, "is this dude forreal?". It was dark and we were leaving a white party (which we were turned away from after having been invited). This kid was sittin on a stoop, bunch of people around and I asked "who the fuck said that shit". While everyone was pretty reluctant to say anything we all knew who it was this stupid fuck in a trucker hat sitting on the stoop with his girl. He wouldn't own up to it, but he wasn't denying it either. I emasculated the fuck out this dude, straight made him my bitch in front of his girl all the while goading him to say or do something stupid. Me and my guys were fucking livid, and his peeps were not willing to help his ass either. We left not long after and saw an unmarked police car around the house. Not sure if it was because of that or because of the parties.

I wish a motherfucker would.

seriously, give me a fucking reason to lay hands on somebody. I remember a dude screamed to me and my room mates(2 black 1 asian) leaving a party "Black guys suck dick!!". I'm like, "is this dude forreal?". It was dark and we were leaving a white party (which we were turned away from after having been invited). This kid was sittin on a stoop, bunch of people around and I asked "who the fuck said that shit". While everyone was pretty reluctant to say anything we all knew who it was this stupid fuck in a trucker hat sitting on the stoop with his girl. He wouldn't own up to it, but he wasn't denying it either. I emasculated the fuck out this dude, straight made him my bitch in front of his girl all the while goading him to say or do something stupid. Me and my guys were fucking livid, and his peeps were not willing to help his ass either. We left not long after and saw an unmarked police car around the house. Not sure if it was because of that or because of the parties.

Nah I'm not taking that shit laying down. I already told my brother if he says some shit like that to me again we're gonna have a serious problem. To be honest here in SC I don't want to get in some shit with a white guy.

That movie has one of my all-time favorite posters

220950.1020.A.jpg

They would find the darkest dude in the planet to star in this movie

I remember I first saw Jungle Fever when I was a kid on VCR, and then when this scene happened, had to look out the hallway to see if my momma was around. When you're young, finding a sex scene in a movie your parents own is like discovering your dad's gun, totally mindblowing and you got in a shitload of trouble if you were found with it.

Onemic

How do ya'll feel about the FThunder making the finals?

I like okc, but I wanted the spurs to win simply because I believe they have a better chance of beating the heat. Seeing as how the heat may be out of the playoffs after this game though it'll be all good.

Nah I'm walking my dog through my neighborhood. I see a guy who I used to hang out with some riding a 4 wheeler with a girl coming towards me. I waved at him and he just screamed nigger at me. I've seen the weave patting a lot.

Fuck that guy. He'll get what's coming to him. You have bigger things to worry about, like college....and college chicks.

Fuck that guy. He'll get what's coming to him. You have bigger things to worry about, like college....and college chicks.

See you know what you're talking about. Plus the ratio at Howard is like 5 girls to every guy. Ha ha Bay you trolled them good in the monkey chant thread.

What about him shittin on g money throughout the entire movie?

Yeah, I can't downplay any of that either, Nino punked G Money every chance he had smh. The scene with Kareem was worse though, Nino straight punked him in front of everybody, and Kareeem didn't even think of defending himself, that was emasculation at it's finest right there.But Ice T did beat Nino's ass near the end of the movie though, so I guess Crazy Dogg is right; even if we're down, we're never out

akira28

he shot himself in the foot?

Literally the worst thing he could do is make millions going after the Adam Sandler demo. Cheaply made comedy movies with horrible premises, starring well known but low hanging entertainers? Suicide. Or even worse if he just produced it, and it wasn't even publicly a Tyler Perry thing, just a large vault for collecting money in.

Top Bottom