• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

That situation isn't even worth getting banned over. The tweet caption was clearly a play on the song title. Misguided? Yes. Offensive? Possibly. Worth getting that pissed about? No. Save that anger for the piece of shit that killed the 13 year old kid he wrongfully accused of stealing his guns.

I'm not liking the tone in that thread. Of course what Gwyneth said doesn't make her a racist, but it was still insensitive to just casually throw out the word like that, but it feels like some of the people in that thread are angry they can't throw the word out in casual conversation. Reminds me of why I just can't stand the fucking word anymore.

Onemic

It was a play on the song, I really don't see anything insensitive about it at all. Anyone that feels offended about it really just needs to calm down.

If she was just casually throwing it out with no context, it would be a different story.

Well maybe insensitive is too strong of a word to use here( to clarify, I'm not offended by it ), but she should've known that the word has alot of baggage and saying it in public isn't really a great idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMVZJQ-m2k

Zack has definitely been messing with that cake soap.

ib1uMCb24BG4Hs.gif

Slayven

yeah, Ubi Killin' 'Em everywhere

native american assassin?

female black assassin?

reverse rape culture.

It was funny that people were made about him mercing redcoats.

The trailer was awesome to, the US army retreating then dude says "fuck this shit" and fucks the army up by himself. Then in the American fashion the army decides we are winning and returns.

Slayven

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ler-holding-a-handgun-chicago-police-say?lite

Chicago police received a surprise this week when they reportedly found a three-year-old girl holding a handgun during a routine traffic stop.

NBC Chicago

Queshawn King was stopped last week in Chicago.

Police pulled a car of six people over in East Garfield Park, a community in the west side of Chicago, last Wednesday night . Two children were seated inside, with no car seats or seat belts, police said. When the officer approached the vehicle, he saw the 19-year-old driver, Queshawn King, making "furtive" downward movements to the three-year-old, the Chicago Tribune reported, citing police.

An officer then asked the man, who was described as "nervous," to step out of the car. He heard King yell to the toddler by her nickname, "Fatty" multiple times.

Read more on the toddler on NBCChicago.com

A police sergeant approached the front passenger side of the car and saw the child holding the handgun. When he tried to retrieve it, she threw the 9 mm weapon to the floor.

Follow @msnbc_us

It was loaded with eight rounds, but did not discharge, police said.

King was charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon for having a loaded weapon inside the vehicle, misdemeanor endangering the life and health of a child, and misdemeanor possession of a firearm without a valid FOID (Firearms Owner's Identification) card.

Besides King and the young girl, four other people were in the car, including another child, the 3-year old's mother, grandmother and a man who was behind the wheel.

The other occupants of the car reportedly told the police the gun did not belong to them, the Tribune reported.

King was subsequently taken to Cook County Jail Thursday after a judge set his bail at $50,000, according to the Cook County sheriff's office.
I expect the 3 year to eat that charge.

Funny, my sister went to a Snoop Dogg concert down here in Southeast Texas on Sunday. Started at 8, nigga didn't even show up 'til 11:30. Standing-room only concert, too.

My sister was so pissed
KuGsj.gif

He'll never top his appearence in Def Jam Fight for NY

def-jam-fight-for-ny_wall-1.jpg

I can't BELIEVE they never improved on this game, after all this time. Not even close

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
He'll never top his appearence in Def Jam Fight for NY

def-jam-fight-for-ny_wall-1.jpg

I can't BELIEVE they never improved on this game, after all this time. Not even close

Real talk:

I'm one of THOSE gamers. The ones who shy away from sports related games. ALL of them. I didn't even play NBA Jam back when it was hot in arcades.

Having said that:

Def Jam and NBA Street Vol. 2.... THOSE WERE HOT, SON. And they still haven't been topped yet. :(

Mr.Fresh

Damn I dont post a lot in here but damn! you guys brought back lots of memories talking about NBA street Vol. 2. When that came out my whole neighborhood was playing it!.

Are you sure Alicia's hair is not just tied back in that pic?

Edit: Yeah, We need a definite sequal to Fight For NY, but they'll probably put in a lot of whack rappers from today's time.

If I was making I'd put in for new faces.

Nas,
Pac
Big
MC Lyte
Foxy
T.I.

Onemic

Was it in that tweet thread? Saw a lot of greyed out names in that thread.

Kept it moving.

Yup, I already learned my lesson earlier this year that you should never question a threads existence, lest you want the ban hammer to come down on you.

Nameless

Brehs, I'm relentlessly attracted to this chick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdK9qZBjFU&list=UU0mXPtPdJiZubOtKOWlvYzg&index=10&feature=plcp

Love the shit out of hippie/"alt"/artsy black girls. They're definitely a Catch 22; on one hand you never know what to expect. On the other, you never know what to expect. You're getting up in the middle night to piss and when you come back to bed she's sitting up asking you deep emotional questions. Jumping down the rabbit hole is fun but now without consequences, afterall.

And there is NOTHING..nothing..sexier than a British accent. Nothing.

Onemic

Brehs, I'm relentlessly attracted to this chick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvdK9qZBjFU&list=UU0mXPtPdJiZubOtKOWlvYzg&index=10&feature=plcp

Love the shit out of hippie/"alt"/artsy black girls. They're definitely a Catch 22; on one hand you never know what to expect. On the other, you never know what to expect. You're getting up in the middle night to piss and when you come back to bed she's sitting up asking you deep emotional questions. Jumping down the rabbit hole is fun but now without consequences, afterall.

And there is NOTHING..nothing..sexier than a British accent. Nothing.

What the fuck is she going on about? Is she on some occult level shit or something?

But, ya I love alt girls in general as long as they're not too crazy. This one seems like she's edging toward too crazy. And yes british accents are the sexiest thing ever.

Top Bottom