• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Bald Alicia Keys

42371f1c.jpg

For or Against?

unf unf unf.

Thick as fuck, as they say.

EDIT: needs a better rack if that's what she's doing however.

I'd still knock the frame out of her.
Shhhheeeeeiit

*daps*

Man I miss so much of this thread now since I started working.

Anyways, Alicia still looks pretty nice. I wish she would have just went with shorter hair instead of completely off.

Dabanton

I can just imagine the bars Jay Elec was spitting at her. Breaking down shit.

Make a girls legs go weak.

I imagine once he hit it. It was over.

She is obsessed with this chap called Jay Electronica who is one of her clients. She is always on the phone to him and out with him until four or five in the morning most nights. Sometimes she even stays with him.

‘Ben was paranoid about their friendship months ago, but when he confronted her about an affair earlier this year she denied it.

‘Then last week he found a series of texts and email messages. They were very intense messages planning sexual liaisons.’

Damm

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
On the brightside, there is a Black Female protagonist in the handheld AC game. I thought my eyes deceived me at first. lol

AC series is a very percuilar one for me, just as a concept. I thought it was gonna be an ambitious bust when I first heard of it, but it shocked me. It was a new ip, big budget game from Ubisoft...about a Middle-Eastern guy named Altaïr ibn La'Ahad in the 1500s stabbing other Middle-Eastern guys...and it sold EIGHT MILLION COPIES. It's one of this generation's biggest new franchises, and the concept allows them to mix it up with timeframe and protagonists. I already like Connor, can't even remember the last time I've played a Native American worth a damn in a video game.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I already like Connor, can't even remember the last time I've played a Native American worth a damn in a video game.

There's tommy from prey, turok, and white buffalo from the power instinct series. Those are some interesting characters. There's also that cheap ass chief thunder from killer instinct, but fuck him.

LOL

First guy was like alright let's fight! OH WAIT, OH SHIT IT'S A MONSTER, MAMA HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Now white people are just gonna pretend to be zombies whenever they have to go through "urban" neighborhoods.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That shit is extra hilarious. Extra bold on his part, but still funny. No black person is going to investigate that shit, especially after the bath salts incidents.

Onemic

This is the one situation where I can't defend Natural in any way shape or form.

BHZ Mayor

That situation isn't even worth getting banned over. The tweet caption was clearly a play on the song title. Misguided? Yes. Offensive? Possibly. Worth getting that pissed about? No. Save that anger for the piece of shit that killed the 13 year old kid he wrongfully accused of stealing his guns.

Top Bottom