• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

BHZ Mayor

126331_o.gif

cyppc.gif

SmokyDave

That movie.....I'm really conflicted in deciding whether to watch it or not as from the trailers it seems like one big ass propaganda film.
I didn't read that as 'big-ass propaganda', I read it as 'big ass-propaganda'.

I'd totally watch some big ass-propaganda.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

i think we all would.

Eventually he will have enough babies and baby mamas (and those babies will be or have baby mamas) that it will create a sizable and profitable demographic on its own, much like the duggars.

sizable? yes. profitable? im not so sure about that.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?

I can only imagine old WWII era posters with pictures of big asses...

Moris said:
I think giving everyone a turn in an exact order comes second to finding members who fit the topic.
Yeah, I considered switching for the IR topic as I haven't been gaming too much recently. Still, I should be able to provide some commentary.

I haven't been able to touch the podcast just yet. Ill get started editing prior to class today and hopefully finish it tomorrow as well as the OT.

How is everyone's availability for this Sunday?

Immortal -
Dy -
onemic -
Drfunk -
Topher -
Moris - Allllll day

I haven't been able to touch the podcast just yet. Ill get started editing prior to class today and hopefully finish it tomorrow as well as the OT.

Immortal -
Dy -
onemic -
Drfunk -
Topher -
Moris - Allllll day

im still trying to get in on it, Sunday would be fine and I'm available that evening, but the google docs thing is in japanese? weird shit

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?

Immortal -
Dy -
onemic -
Drfunk -
Topher -
Moris - Allllll day
I should be okay after 6 on Sunday.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

Immortal -
Dy -
onemic -
Drfunk -
Topher -
Moris - Allllll day

Sunday works

Shitty photoshop aside....BlackGaf can I have permission to go and confiscate the offical black memberships of the parties involved in this? This is why we can't have nice things in the South

541704_538260989526372_981237627_n.jpg

Top Bottom