• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

In light of Dawn Harper's and Kellie Wells' recent comments, I can't help but feel there is an undercurrent of colorism in how they are being perceived.

meh.

Lolo has been around longer, she's objectively prettier than Dawn and Kellie, and she's been marketed more heavily with scores of television appearances over the last several years. They can be mad, but they won't get the attention Lolo can still generate.

their feelings can stay hurt.

oh a side note, Felix is my waifu.

ixF6JF8ke5l08.jpg

Bacdafukup.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How come it was locked up?

I rarely check out these community threads, but they look kinda fun.

NBA thread gets locked at least twice every off-season.

Its nothing like the big deal made before though. That was just lazy yet overhanded bullshittery.

abuC

meh.

Lolo has been around longer, she's objectively prettier than Dawn and Kellie, and she's been marketed more heavily with scores of television appearances over the last several years. They can be mad, but they won't get the attention Lolo can still generate.

their feelings can stay hurt.

oh a side note, Felix is my waifu.

ixF6JF8ke5l08.jpg

Bacdafukup.

We rap battle for her.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
NBA GAF always getting treated like shit cause they go too hard and they're hilarious as fuck.

I liked it when people would just get banned. But still, the NBA thread gets shutdown at the same point in every offseason because there is absolutely nothing going on and people fill the void with other stuff. This year, it just happened to be Kobe fanfiction.

Satch

Banned
I liked it when people would just get banned. But still, the NBA thread gets shutdown at the same point in every offseason because there is absolutely nothing going on and people fill the void with other stuff. This year, it just happened to be Kobe fanfiction.

...uhm

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

smh

Thread closure... JUSTIFIED.

I'm with DY. I really wish individuals got time off instead of the entire thread. Hell, I'd take a day or so ban so I could lurk the thread still.

All these Dwight rumors and nowhere to vent....I'm not mad, just upset.

Onemic

I need a low down on what happened

Black people.. we universally like basketball and blonde haired women, right?

New NBA GAF starts here.

As Kobe looked lasciviously into her eyes, he said...

I couldn't believe AW said that.

thirty seconds later he threw a shoe at a dude while yelling "YO MAMA"

I actually flipped it on when that was going on. "Huh, haven't watched RAW in months, today's the 1,000th episode, might as well see what's happening"

*Kobe Bryant rape joke, throws shoe YO MAMA*

"
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif
" *turns TV off*

Onemic

So…anyone see those Dwight rumors. Lakers want to get rid of both Pau and Bynum?

Pau AND Bynum for Dwight> That would be the dumbest decision a front office has ever made if they did that. Considering Bynum is pretty much almost at Dwights level(Better offensively, Dwight better defensively) trading both for relatively little return is dumb as fuck.

Not to mention Dwight is one of the most overrated centers of all time and I can see him having an ego problem worse than that of Bynum if he plays with Kobe. He's too used to being the guy. Plus the guy just came back from surgery.

Top Bottom