• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

mumei changed it for me about a week ago

the whole "Satchwar" story is just long and ugh

it's pokemon related

also, do white men seem to care more about baldness than black men do??

hell naw!

i'm sticking with my corn rows for as long as my hair will let me.

i fear the day that has to change...

You didn't permaban him for that did you?

image.php

You gotta embrace it, no matter what race you are. Some of the coolest dudes on the planet have next to no hair on their head, and that's because they've stopped worrying about it. I've actually been meaning to shave my head because it's been getting harder to sleep at night.

Men typically like having hair on their heads because it means they're still "young." Baldness tends to happen, if ever, when you're old, and losing that hair means you're getting old. A lot of guys can't or won't accept that, so they go all-out in trying to keep their head covered.

This is the truth.

That being said, it sucks to have to go bald when you've got a bumpy head, or exceptionally wide ears. Hell, there's a lot of things that suddenly stand out when you go bald, or even just keep your hair cut real low. I know you have to tune that stuff out and everything, but it really does give you a new look, and in more ways than one. I had my head shaved clean in middle school once... let me tell you, I'm glad that my head evened out since then, somehow.

Hats kind of help though.

Yea and I got called out for calling TToB a racist in one of the GAF threads

*rolls eyes*

To be fair he lives in a shit part of Cleveland- or somewhere just as shitty, I don't think he has any problems with blacks on GAF, just probably the wanna be thugs he runs into on the daily.

Slayven

Yea and I got called out for calling TToB a racist in one of the GAF threads

*rolls eyes*

To be fair he lives in a shit part of Cleveland- or somewhere just as shitty, I don't think he has any problems with blacks on GAF, just probably the wanna be thugs he runs into on the daily.

I thought all of Cleveland was shitty?

ReiGun

Aw I liked RK. :( Well, if there is any silver lining here, his demise means I can start using this avatar again. There can be only one!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That Australian cyclist is built like a brickhouse, didn't know they had them like that down under.

Some of my friends in the Navy swear Australia is a dope place to visit to meet women and that cyclist is making me think they might be right.

I remember there was a chick built like that at my gym a month or so ago. I was close enough I could hear she was quietly singing Outstanding to herself, listening to on her iPod I assume. I almost wanted to propose to her right there, just from her impeccable taste in music.

Onemic

I remember there was a chick built like that at my gym a month or so ago. I was close enough I could hear she was quietly singing Outstanding to herself, listening to on her iPod I assume. I almost wanted to propose to her right there, just from her impeccable taste in music.

How have I never heard of this song....

Onemic

Parents never really listened to much soul/RnB from the 80's and before so I never really knew about any old school stuff until I started searching it out in high school.

Really?

Even if you were 16-21 you should have heard it in a movie or something, Soul4Real sampled it and made a pretty good song in the mid 90s too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ihhJCPYHuk

Its possible, but I wouldnt remember.

And that song came out when I was 4/5. I was listening to like little bunny foo foo back then ha

Top Bottom