• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

XenodudeX

Nintendo is releasing numbers tomorrow?

tumblr_lpqza2TlEG1qjql4no1_500.gif

doooomed

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
She's dressed like a generic 15-year old's attempt to be "sexy" but she doesn't look 15.

Guy reacted just like any of us would. His "it's a trap" siren going off like crazy but still drawn in like a moth to the flame.

A few pages ago, someone mentioned how medieval Africa is never the setting for any media. The story of Sundiata, king of Mali would be perfect for a movie, game, whatever. I want to see a video game for that immediately pls

It was the basis for The Lion King though.

Mr. Patch

A few pages ago, someone mentioned how medieval Africa is never the setting for any media. The story of Sundiata, king of Mali would be perfect for a movie, game, whatever. I want to see a video game for that immediately pls

#CantRelate

Slayven

Told a friend about the link between chicken and colon cancer. He said "Guess I will die with a two piece in hand and shit in my pants."

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
On a tangent, but i love it when hotels charge per room, and not per person.

Makes life so much simpler, and cheaper.

*back to sorting out PAX Prime arrangements*

Will Eisner made a graphic book based on the story.

sundiata_cv_300.jpg

Slayven

On a tangent, but i love it when hotels charge per room, and not per person.

Makes life so much simpler, and cheaper.

*back to sorting out PAX Prime arrangements*

Wait, charging per person is real? I never heard of such a thing, they do room checks and shit?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Wait, charging per person is real? I never heard of such a thing, they do room checks and shit?

Yeah, some hotels on your side do it. Quite a few in the UK pull that shit. As for room checks, the maids can usually tell how many peeps are in a room when they do turn down.

harSon

Banned
Anyone see the trailer for Chiwetel Ejiofor's next movie Half of a Yellow Sun? It's going to be shown at the TIFF.

http://youtu.be/5wF4wU6HuUk

It's based on this book.

Guess he needed this film after getting his slave on two films in a row: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1797487/

I always thought Ibn Battuta would be a good idea for a film or game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Battuta He traveled through out Africa around the 14th century.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I had a shirt that said "I H8 CRACKERS" on the front with "NOT EVEN IN MY SOUP. NOT EVEN IN MY SALAD" on the back.

College was a wild time for me.

I thought Hamlet was the basis for The Lion king at least that's what The Man has told me.

Top Bottom