• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I guess I'd probably be banned if I just started going around to all the race threads and giving a big "fuck you" to all the racism deniers that inevitably show up

I may need to stay out of off-topic for a while.

That video where she did the splits on the couch....
32355-Dayum-Dayum-DAYUM-Five-Guys-re-iuGN.gif

Yes!

Onemic

I guess I'd probably be banned if I just started going around to all the race threads and giving a big "fuck you" to all the racism deniers that inevitably show up

Happens in every thread. I just wait for them to show up now.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

You might get got, but someone really does need to say something sometimes, even if it falls on deaf ears.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
C'mon guys he's just looking for a puss to chill his teletubby boner in. Don't act like y'all ain't been there before.

NOPE.gif

It goes in waves. When there aren't race threads there's scores of "how do women work" threads.

So you ever watch something and know the answer to it but it doesn't hit you until later.

Example: What the fuck is up with the syfy channel? There's only 2 shows worth a damn on the channel. Paranormal Witness is solid. You cats know I love ghost stories. And my guilty pleasure Face/Off. But even I gotta admit the over saturation of the reality shows Jesus. I mean goddamn Heroes of Cosplay? Really?

A bunch of channels got rid of their informative programming for reality based tv shows and conspiracy theory/paranormal/alien shit. I hate it.

Imm0rt4l

F&F and Expendables are competing to see who can have the most bloated cast in an action movie.

Fast and the Furious seems to handle it pretty damn well though. I doubt we can say the same about the expendables which will probably focus way too much on Sly and statham if the first film is anything to go off of. I haven't watched the 2nd, the first was so bad.

So you ever watch something and know the answer to it but it doesn't hit you until later.

Example: What the fuck is up with the syfy channel? There's only 2 shows worth a damn on the channel. Paranormal Witness is solid. You cats know I love ghost stories. And my guilty pleasure Face/Off. But even I gotta admit the over saturation of the reality shows Jesus. I mean goddamn Heroes of Cosplay? Really?
Those shows are cheap as hell to produce and they get viewers. Not gonna lie Total Blackout is one of my guilty pleasures.

Deprive

Bingo. Smaller cast, smaller staff. Syfy has even gone the route of liscensing more scripted shows while cancelling their original programming lately.

Syfy has been doing that shit for a long time now. Invisible Man, Lexx :(

Nowadays you might get one or two shows worth watching on the channel

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I thought of making a thread once.

I'd say that I absolutely cannot stand niggers (yes, niggers. not niggas, the safe variant (lol) - just for the shock value) and that I'd move to Africa just to get away from African Americans.

I wonder how it'd go.

HomShaBom

Banned

I'd say that I absolutely cannot stand niggers (yes, niggers. not niggas, the safe variant (lol) - just for the shock value) and that I'd move to Africa just to get away from African Americans.

I wonder how it'd go.
I would make a kickstarter for our boat back to Africa.

zero_suit

I wonder how it'd go.

That thread would close faster than Faceless Master's cake soap thread.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Oh

And I now use Vita's custom soundtrack thing to play Metal Gear Rising and Attack On Titan OSTs while I drop bombs in Dragon's Crown

Godlike Forever

Syfy has been doing that shit for a long time now. Invisible Man, Lexx :(

Nowadays you might get one or two shows worth watching on the channel

In the more recent years they had a lot of original scripted stuff. Eureka, Werehouse 13, Haven, Sanctuary, and Alphas. Cancelled all of those except Warehouse 13 and Haven and Warehouse 13 is getting a short season this fall and then it's gone. All that's left is Haven and Defiance (which just started).

I enjoyed most of those shows. Don't really like their reality stuff. GH was decent in the earlier years and Destination Truth is kind of cool. The rest doesn't really grab me at all.

BHZ Mayor

I wonder how it'd go.

"He only means ignorant people."

I wonder how it'd go.

"if i made this thread, i would be permed and people would be harassing me on twitter. i dunno about the mods on GAF, seems kinda stacked imo."

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay

these defense force jokers in that police home invasion thread are trying my patience

on some "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear from the police" shit

i'm done

i'm out

cdyhybrid

okay

these defense force jokers in that police home invasion thread are trying my patience

on some "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear from the police" shit

i'm done

i'm out

That's when you tell them to let you access their computer through View My Desktop or something so you can look around. If they have nothing to hide, what's to fear?

Edit: Show My PC is what I was thinking of.

okay

i'm done

i'm out

lol

I've run into good cops and bad. The minute they're outside my door at 1am, they better fucking tell me what it's about. Fuckers.

I respect cosplay. But that show looks like a goddamn travesty. Like the worlds best gamer shit. With Jwong and that water slide.

But I loved the early shows like Lexx and when they bring foreign shows for syndication and even anime.

Its like what happen with G4 and Spike. I don't think there is a niche channel anymore.

But even in shit there's some bright moments. Paranormal witness, destination truth and I kinda liked fact or faked.

Slayven

F&F and Expendables are competing to see who can have the most bloated cast in an action movie.
Xmen Days of future past has that title.

Don't be knocking cosplay yo

Yes

SyFy-Heroes-of-Cosplay-Yaya.jpg

Top Bottom