• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
For brand purposes....

tumblr_mopd62X5Pe1r568nbo1_500.png

Slayven

I hate when people bring up a bullshit point and when people drop a library of congress of knowledge on why the point is bullshit, they go but that is not the point.

Remind me of that thread were the guy said people that escape from North Korea should not be trusted on how bad the place is, that western PR makes North Korea seem like a bad place.

FyreWulff

Don't be knocking cosplay yo

I know of a model that got paid 700$ for 4 hours to play Connor

That's when you tell them to let you access their computer through View My Desktop or something so you can look around. If they have nothing to hide, what's to fear?

Edit: Show My PC is what I was thinking of.

There's also the built in Remote Assistance. Can be helpful in some cases, but I never attempt to use it to help the more paranoid extended family with their computers. Did it once and he thought every time his computer was breaking, was because I was supposedly remotely using his computer, even though it doesn't let you do it unless you agree to and shows you a big "SOMEONE IS USING YOUR COMPUTER" dialog

I hate when people bring up a bullshit point and when people drop a library of congress of knowledge on why the point is bullshit, they go but that is not the point.

Remind me of that thread were the guy said people that escape from North Korea should not be trusted on how bad the place is, that western PR makes North Korea seem like a bad place.

Didn't Talon get in that dudes ass in that thread?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Its funny. I was one of those people who believed immigration wasn't that big of deal until I got to Arizona and Texas. Now I know why (some of) these people flip out.

Smh .A friend of mine from high school made the news for attempted murder outside a mall.

Damn, hate to read about that shit. Something similar happened with me and my friends a few years ago when we read in the paper about some dude we all knew who got arrested for trying to make a bomb.

Furyous

Back of the bus? Shit they ain't even letting us get off it now

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...9#post75637159

It's a shame they're turning down federal funds because they don't want black people in their towns. This whole black male criminal element is the most bullshit excuse I've ever heard. Bombers, child molesters, and school shooters don't look like me for the most part. If we profiling anyone it's these privileged fucks. The same scumbags that support this manuever are mad about PRISM and are angry for an alleged attack on their 2nd amendment rights.

Those cosplay pics got me scheming on a way to find some new associates to talk anime with at a cosplay convention.

So I just listened to Late Registration for the first time ever three days ago. The album has been on repeat ever since. The lyrics, production values, and beats are all there. Only weak track is the diamonds remix. Jayz's verse sucked. Best 7.40 I ever spent. And Im thinking Kanye should have ended the album with We Major.

Andrew Klavan: Are You A Racist?

Well, thanks to OT, I was introduced to this incredibly condescending bastard. Everything he says is so incredible that it's actually humorous to me. Like, really. I'm going to find more of his videos on minorities and watch them.

EDIT:

Andrew Klaven: Why Do Blacks Vote for Democrats?

I love this man. I can't even hate this sort of ridiculous.

Yeah I checked that channel and came across this..... I don't even have a word.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_piGiDSb-Po&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm just I'm.... I can't fathom....
Does not compute.... i ... its like I'm watching Fox news.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
speaking of the women, saw them photos of cassie at the beach
7uRGcJZ.gif

don't care what that woman's hair looks like, she's like a perfect blend of every possible race.

Well, thanks to OT, I was introduced to this incredibly condescending bastard. Everything he says is so incredible that it's actually humorous to me. Like, really. I'm going to find more of his videos on minorities and watch them.

EDIT:

I had to shut off that why blacks vote democratic video. I can stand to watch his revisionist history but when he started thirsting for skeltor I had to throw in the towel.

Slayven

Google "Mia Cortinez of London Worldstarcandy"

Thank me later.

I said GOTDAMN

Also...yoooo, this dude droppped a table on her... A TABLE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byv7ugtpaiY
I said goddamn, can't wait until the gaf thread

EDIT:

Is this satire or comedy?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
That's when you tell them to let you access their computer through View My Desktop or something so you can look around. If they have nothing to hide, what's to fear?

Edit: Show My PC is what I was thinking of.

I send the FBI my system event logs weekly just so they know I'm one of the good guys.

DominoKid

I thought of making a thread once.

I'd say that I absolutely cannot stand niggers (yes, niggers. not niggas, the safe variant (lol) - just for the shock value) and that I'd move to Africa just to get away from African Americans.

I wonder how it'd go.

oh the fuckery!

Top Bottom