• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Gorillaz

Kind of wish I would have gotten itno sonic more as a kid. It was really the only mascot series I didn't really put time in. I was always Rayman, Mario, Crash.

Speaking of sonic I bought the racing game since I have fam over this summer and there kids are still into the party games. Got a feeling the online is dead ps3 wise.

I'd like to state that not one member of SonicGAF endorsed, promoted, or even encouraged people to watch that shit fanfilm.

Except Hot Coldman, but he's British.

RedSwirl

I have that... and still buy the comics.

I don't give a shit about any recent Sonic game or any other part of Sonic fandom, but I guess I never really dropped the Archie comic, especially since the most recent head writer got involved and improved it quite a bit.

Basically, I just read the main Archie comic and boot up Sonic 2 every now and then. And might get Sonic Racing Transformed on the next Steam sale.

Slayven

Slayven makes this thread more struggle by the day.

tumblr_m07txoln051r5iqmko1_500.jpg

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I have that... and still buy the comics.

I don't give a shit about any recent Sonic game or any other part of Sonic fandom, but I guess I never really dropped the Archie comic, especially since the most recent head writer got involved and improved it quite a bit.

Basically, I just read the main Archie comic and boot up Sonic 2 every now and then. And might get Sonic Racing Transformed on the next Steam sale.

I kept the issues in that run in great condition. Usually get them valued every so often, then off to auction if i like what i hear.

Onemic

I think that album proved that Jay really should have stopped after the Black Album

Excluding American Gangster of course

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Bits of it. Just proved that vampire le Jigga needs Kanye to feed off of.

Overall, it was well produced wackness with a few good songs...

A well produced album with a bunch of ok raps over it. Its fun to bump it loud in a car but by no means his best album. Its sad that lyrically my favorite part of the album was a Frank Ocean hook.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I should kickstart a fanfilm of "Trouble" with Hudlin producing just to see Parallax's soul burn.

I'd take solace in 3 things. The movie bombing from heights not seen from a marvel franchise, hudlin ruining what's left of his name to the point that he would have to resurrect robin Harris corpse to make house party 6 to get people to watch something with his name in it, and people would see just how shit mark millars writing in.

Slayven

I'd take solace in 3 things. The movie bombing from heights not seen from a marvel franchise, hudlin ruining what's left of his name to the point that he would have to resurrect robin Harris corpse to make house party 6 to get people to watch something with his name in it, and people would see just how shit mark millars writing in.

SO much salt. Hey, Millar is in charge of Fox's Marvel universe. Respect that man.

That's some long brewed anger.

Top Bottom