• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Isn't that Oprah's niece

yep. she probably doesn't need that simp-money at all.

OyFJaNp.jpg

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
So the Xbox One works without Kinect, you can even turn it off in the settings

damn microsoft. you coulda just said the shit

edit:
ScreenShot062_zps0ae847d5.png~original

ReiGun

The fact that they're just announcing this suggests it was a recently made change. Cause why allow people to think they can't turn it off and invite a storm of bad press?

MS trying to do so much damage control. Too bad nobody trusts your ass.

Except for GAF. I can't believe some people are accepting Microsoft because they made like seven 180 turn arounds. I will never go back to them. Look at their history. And some people are willing to bend over backwards for them again. Seriously GAF will go crazy once it drops in price to $400

when famous white girls start twerking and get applauded, but when black women do it they're just "ratchet."

Yeah this one is pretty true. White mainstream popstars basically co-opt tons of shit from minorities and gay people. It's so weird when those people do shit but when the popstar does it, it's so edgy and fresh!

Nakazato

Except for GAF. I can't believe some people are accepting Microsoft because they made like seven 180 turn arounds. I will never go back to them. Look at their history. And some people are willing to bend over backwards for them again. Seriously GAF will go crazy once it drops in price to $400

MS has burned bridges and I cant with them.

zero_suit

A lot of posters are either too young or overlook what Microsoft did in the 90s.

I will say I don't actively support IE6 at all, I refuse to waste my time making websites I code work for that shit of a browser. If you're still using IE6 in 2013, kill yourself...twice.

Top Bottom