• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

"I never realized the struggles your people dealt with......you changed my heart"

Is it bad that the voice in my head read that as James Van Der Beek in Varsity Blues.

"I dont want your life!"

I got mixed feeling about DOFP. One thing I want to say is that it is ambitious but a little too much so. But who knows until we see the final product.

And in other news......

The word for tonight is "Hubris"

That is all.

lmao at darwin. what a useless. just gets iced right away.

first class sucked whenever magneto or xavier weren't on screen. but those two were really good.

Darwin had to die. Can't have black kids growin up thinking they can be more than drug dealers or ball players. Can't have them writing comics and shit

lmao at darwin. what a useless. just gets iced right away.

first class sucked whenever magneto or xavier weren't on screen. but those two were really good.

It should have just been the Magneto movie they had originally intended to make.

Speaking of movies just saw Pacific Rim..........DAT Gypsy Danger :)

Had a lot of cheese but it was the good kind of cheese.

I'm personally mad Japan didn't play a bigger role. I was expecting Wing Zero to pop outta nowhere and straight up Buster Rifle EVERYTHING, then for the credits Two-Mix's Just Communication starts playing

*moment of silence*

I'm personally mad Japan didn't play a bigger role. I was expecting Wing Zero to pop outta nowhere and straight up Buster Rifle EVERYTHING, then for the credits Two-Mix's Just Communication starts playing

*moment of silence*

The Australian model was probably built in Japan, since it was like the Honda of Yagers.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

*moment of silence*

del toro should introduce a japanese jaeger thats so ethnically japanese that it borders on the humorous. like the non japanese gundams in g gundam. it would be pretty damn hilarious.

del toro should introduce a japanese jaeger thats so ethnically japanese that it borders on the humorous. like the non japanese gundams in g gundam. it would be pretty damn hilarious.

It would have to be like a school girl or something because you damn well something like an Imperialist Army or Samurai mecha would be the shit.

Totally random thought incoming.....

I just saw the final part of the Sprite Voltron commercials. I never saw the ending until I YT it just now. After all these years it was anticlimatic as fuck.

Eh. Still my adolescent self thought it was the jam.

Another week down BCT.

I will holla at you cats later. If you see me on PSN be a friend and say whatsup. Im gonna decompress from the outside world minus games for the next couple days. Be good till I get back.......

Im gonna go get some milk and cigars and orange juice. Ill be right back.......

The light is motherfucking green.

Oh and if we doing a SWS holla at me.

Cake Soap?

rs_634x1024-130811190007-634.KerryWashington.TeenChoiceAwards.8.11.13.JMD.jpg

Before

kerry-washington-naacp-image-awards-2013-red-carpet-08.jpg

Imm0rt4l

*moment of silence*
Why do I remember this song amd am able to picture this vividly.

Top Bottom