• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

You should see some of Moris' outfits

got air forces for every color, every occasion

#datLAlife

Nah I imagine Moris in pressed white shirt, press dress pants, lace up dressed shoes, and a wacky tie. He undercover y'all, he presses a hidden button on his brief case, it starts blasting "Lowrider". And a hidden section opens containing fresh wifebeater, do rag already tied, and chinos. If shit gets really real, a luchadore mask.

Nah I imagine Moris in pressed white shirt, press dress pants, lace up dressed shoes, and a wacky tie. He undercover y'all, he presses a hidden button on his brief case, it starts blasting "Lowrider". And a hidden section opens containing fresh wifebeater, do rag already tied, and chinos. If shit gets really real, a luchadore mask.

Inside his steering wheel, there's a "Cholo-a-go-go" transformation button that turns his lexus into a pick-up truck

Inside his steering wheel, there's a "Cholo-a-go-go" transformation button that turns his lexus into a pick-up truck

Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

RedSwirl

Sorry to interject, but I know Magna Carta and Yeezus have been a thing. So lemme just be real for a second:

I stopped listening to rap with lyrics along time ago.

When I like a song it's pretty much for the beat 90 percent of the time anyway. Now it's gotten to the point where I'll wish I could get an instrumental version of the song. Can't remember the last time I turned on the radio, and I've lost track of virtually any artist well known enough to be mentioned outside of bandcamp and Pandora.

I've listened to like one Miguel song (which I'll admit was my jam for a while) and literally none of Chris Brown's songs. I don't even know what Lady Gaga sounds like. Is that wrong BCT?

Slayven

Sorry to interject, but I know Magna Carta and Yeezus have been a thing. So lemme just be real for a second:

When I like a song it's pretty much for the beat 90 percent of the time anyway. Now it's gotten to the point where I'll wish I could get an instrumental version of the song. Can't remember the last time I turned on the radio, and I've lost track of virtually any artist well known enough to be mentioned outside of bandcamp and Pandora.

I've listened to like one Miguel song (which I'll admit was my jam for a while) and literally none of Chris Brown's songs. I don't even know what Lady Gaga sounds like. Is that wrong BCT?
I am with you, I mainly just youtube old songs I like. Cause most music to me blur together.

DominoKid

tumblr_ml8py3lvH51s917bwo1_400.gif

Deprive

Not wrong. Way too many songs coming out with poor lyrics but awesome instrumentals.

Shiiit just bought camo shorts a few days a go

We had this discussion last thread. And I think we agreed unanimously that just for the fact of bragging rights and telling the story of he we did some straight wrestling shit to another human being we would take any pain from the aftermath.

I still tell the story of how I choke slammed a druggie into a gurney for threatening my girl when we were working together.

Whenever I am with someone and they put on a new R&B cat I start counting down how long I got to chill with this person before I can go home and listen to D'angelo's Brown Sugar.

Mr Touche

Banned
Wrestling moves are worth the pain of just knowing you did the shit to someone.

I personally Rock Bottom'd a guy trying to jump a barrier in Iraq. I got a high-five and yelled at, at the same damn time.

Also saw a drunk guy get RKO's by a passerby for harassing a group of girls outside the bar. Cops saw it and did absolutely nothing. I think we all were in shock that someone would even do an RKO on the concrete in front of the cops.

Nakazato

So while at the screening yesterday...

There was this Hispanic chick... In a tight dress.... she get up and goes to the bathroom. She comes back... and DAT ASS OMFG. It was like Pinky and and D'Ass had a child MY GOD it was so big that my GF had told me I know you were looking at it dont even play.

Like it didnt look real.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

There was this Hispanic chick... In a tight dress.... she get up and goes to the bathroom. She comes back... and DAT ASS OMFG. It was like Pinky and and D'Ass had a child MY GOD it was so big that my GF had told me I know you were looking at it dont even play.

Like it didnt look real.
Your GF had to snatch you away before you got caught in the orbit

rugioh

Banned
Wrestling moves are worth the pain of just knowing you did the shit to someone.

I personally Rock Bottom'd a guy trying to jump a barrier in Iraq. I got a high-five and yelled at, at the same damn time.

Also saw a drunk guy get RKO's by a passerby for harassing a group of girls outside the bar. Cops saw it and did absolutely nothing. I think we all were in shock that someone would even do an RKO on the concrete in front of the cops.

Doing an RKO on concrete sounds like it would hurt like hell even for the guy doing it.

Lebron

Like it didnt look real.

Next time you need to salute, show some respect.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
It is widely known I'm not a big DC fan but I try to read all the big books and cult hits from all companies.

It was really good. I picked it up for 2.50 and a book called Batman The Cult. Bernie Wrightson art and Jim Starlin writing. It has to be good?

Batman graphic novels are usually tight, and the Cult is especially so.

Slayven

It is widely known I'm not a big DC fan but I try to read all the big books and cult hits from all companies.

It was really good. I picked it up for 2.50 and a book called Batman The Cult. Bernie Wrightson art and Jim Starlin writing. It has to be good?

My problem with DC is they have very little character(personalty) balanced, especially with the old guard. Makes the characters souless too me. That and they try to push that busted ass Trinity.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know that futurama episode with the monkey wearing the hat?

That's actually me.

Slayven

Holey shit got my 360 setup for HD. IT is on 720 and shit looks unreal.

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go