• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Why? Do you do less work than they do?

No were on the same level of Management, I work more hours but thats due to the nature of my position but were both Salaried managers and we should be making about the same.

Reason it came up was due to a conversation about his car. I am looking to pick up a new car and the newer version of his car caught my eye. I asked him if he had the AWD version because I had a RWD car (Camaro) and it was nightmare in the snow. He said no it was RWD and he didnt have any issues getting around so I was happy to hear that since the car is in my price range.

Anyway he ask me what my payments would be, and I said $350 a month. The look of horror on his face was noticeable, and he said he couldn't afford that. I passed it off because maybe he had more expenses than me, but he peppered me with questions about my rent and cell phone bill and they were basically the same.

So I deduced what had happened. I came in from another company already as a salaried manager with a higher base rate of pay. But I know this company likes to promote people from within and screw them on the pay. From what he told me im guessing hes getting about $38k a year which is about $6k less than what the bare minimum should be for our positions.

Slayven

RG3 got married. Looking at photos and video of them, they seem genuinely in love. Most player wives always be mean mugging.

Gorillaz

Give it 2-3 years she will divorce him and own over 50 percent of his stuff like most player's wives
#crab

Side note Anderson Silvia fight last night was funny as hell and I don't even watch UFC dude got caught trying to pull an Ali Shuffle and got legitimately knocked out

RG3 got married. Looking at photos and video of them, they seem genuinely in love. Most player wives always be mean mugging.
Glad for the dude, he seems to have been with that girl for awhile. They also seem pretty happy in all the footage I've seen of them.
I'll still always be bitter the old Browns regime fucked the trade up and he's not a brown though.......excuse me, I need to go cry now.

Does anyone still color coordinate outfits to the point every garment shares the same color combinations? Is that socially acceptable beyond high school?

Does anyone still color coordinate outfits to the point every garment shares the same color combinations? Is that socially acceptable beyond high school?

I ain't gonna lie I try to match but I thought that was just good home training.

So me and the lady went out to the flea market today and 2 things I notice.

1. Southern white folks are as bad as some black folks when it comes to naming they kids. Ex. This white chick was rocking a shirt with her name on the back spelled "Mayghan"

2. Why the fuck do some folks come out the house rocking b-ball umbro shorts, a dress shirt and some damn cowboy boots with one sock pulled up.

That is all.

FyreWulff

I had a camo coat as a kid and until recently some cargo camo pants for doing stuff in, but my stepdad is ex-Army so I got at least some excuse, lol

They sell that stuff cheap at the army surplus stores and we're in the shadow of Offutt Air Force Base, so you'll see a few people with camo stuff on.

Top Bottom