• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

nT3jxsC.gif
Same look I had, what person sat her in front of a mic and thought this was a good idea

Snatch do us a favor and make sure when you regain the ability to eat that you make for damn sure you rinse your mouth out thoroughly. If you think that's pain, fuck an abscess.

Abscess are the devil, and the smell? God you think comic cons are bad nothing like an abscess

Work is crazy right now, no one really knows whats happening, my fault the podcast is stalled right now. Got my shares of stock today tho cause blah blah blah banking, gotta cash out and spend it before these white people change their minds.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

harSon

Banned
Since there's a such thing as 'black films' or 'all-black' films, should Woody Allen and Wes Anderson films be considered white films?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

An agency report shows black and Hispanic children made up the majority of kids in foster care at the end of the 2012 fiscal year. And out of 400,000 children in foster care last year, only 52,000 were adopted.

:|

Since there's a such thing as 'black films' or 'all-black' films, should Woody Allen and Wes Anderson films be considered white films?

They're not just "white people" films, they are purely "white yuppie" films.

FyreWulff

You know, I didn't know until an hour ago that the NCAA prohibits the state of South Carolina from post-season athletic events due to their continued display of the Confederate flag at their state capitol.

harSon

Banned
So my laptop is now a vegetable.

Thinking of either fixing it or getting a new one.

Maybe saving up for a MacBook? Help me

I just bought a refurbished laptop from Dell Outlet and the thing looks brand new. I got a 2013 refresh of the Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook, and I got it for damn cheap. Every so often they have coupons for 30% off the already reduced price of a refurbished item, and on top of that, I took advantage of a promotion where buying a $400 giftcard nets you an additional $75 gift card. I'm loving the notebook so far.

I know most manufacturers (Dell, Lenovo, HP, etc.) do these 30% off refurbished promotions, and Dell specifically has a great track record of sending you a laptop that damn near looks/performs brand new. So maybe that's an option?

I was personally going to get the new Surface Pro, but the avenue I took was infinitely lighter on the bank account :p But if you're willing to spend money on a Macbook, then Surface Pro is definitely an option.

The old TV show? If were talking about the same person anyway

Oh shit it is him! Eugene Byrd! My mind is blown as fuck right now....this ninja is 38?! Goddamn.

And yo the chick who plays as Bones (Emily Deschanel) would be the perfect chick to play as Elizabeth in a Bioshock Infinite movie.

Top Bottom