• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Man the green screen abuse in Bones for all these outdoor scenes at monuments and stuff is straight up killing me. It's painfully obvious.

I want to slap all people who say that. We know you want to say nigga, dont pussyfoot.

You fucking Jugalo? Aint nothing more depressing than a black Jugalo.

lol ninja you crazy.

lol ninja you crazy.

charlie-murphy-slap-o.gif

Village

Someone lost their shit once because I called a characters hair nappy.

That was weird.

Is nappy not a thing to say? No seriously I have.. no idea. I never get to chance to use that word in conversation much, since my college has a minute amount of black people, and am only friends with two.

has nappy been outlawed or something?

cdyhybrid

Someone lost their shit once because I called a characters hair nappy.

That was weird.

Is nappy not a thing to say? No seriously I have.. no idea. I never get to chance to use that word in conversation much, since my college has a minute amount of black people, and am only friends with two.

has nappy been outlawed or something?

Are you Don Imus?

Whooo. Saw Janelle Monae in DC with the wife. If you like her music even a little bit, go see her live.

Couldn't get anyone to go see Deep Cotton with me the following night, though. Pissed.

Onemic

Whooo. Saw Janelle Monae in DC with the wife. If you like her music even a little bit, go see her live.

Couldn't get anyone to go see Deep Cotton with me the following night, though. Pissed.

You Deep Cotton's one man PR team or something?

I still haven't gotten Janelle Monae's Electric Lady album. Blashemous, I know.

I heard she was gonna come out officially in a few days.

A guy I went to undergrad with is on their (and Janelle's) management team. So a bit of a vested interest on them being on the come up.

She may come out? Damn, sorry for the simp ass dude that gave her flowers during her set.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I quick joined a job in GTA last night. 3 dudes from the same crew and me. Instead of saying they wanted to do it with just the 3 of them they blew out my tires and my car and one of theirs got destroyed in a river.

He drive some shit sedan and I had to pay 12,000 to my insurance to get it back =[

I've basically made a 180 on GTAO tho, I can see myself playing it for a while.
this sound extremely similar to what happen to me the other night. I was driving and almost went off a cliff but stopped in time. dude proceeds to get out of the car and start shooting up my ride and tires. leaving me and another player stranded mid mission. I was find pissed tried to kill which didn't work so I hit every kick option I could fin. this was the mission where you had to steal some atv's.

BHZ Mayor

A guy I went to undergrad with is on their (and Janelle's) management team. So a bit of a vested interest on them being on the come up.

She may come out? Damn, sorry for the simp ass dude that gave her flowers during her set.

TheKaeptain post if you are ok.

DominoKid

guess she was playing sly in that P4K interview talking about she broke up w/ her boyfriend during this album.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
damn that's disappointing, because now I'm not going to marry her and we aren't going to have awesome little rhythm android babies :(

YES IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, DON'T CRUSH MY DREAMS

Furyous

Corey Booker is that dude.

This week in Ratchet:

Can someone tell me how eating a woman in public in front of ten people is rape? This woman at Ohio University is claiming rape after receiving oral sex for 10 minutes in front of 10 people. She posed for pictures afterwards.

Y'all seen the clip of Andrea Vilvash alleged sexual assault with the mexican band? I'm not linking anything
because I ain't shit
. Basically, she went for an interview with a mexican band, was hit on, and allegedly smashed the homies. What are your thoughts on it? Allegedly she got fired over this.

Feel free to add on as this week is not over.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
yall rly didn't see that coming? also mobile GAF hates the nexus 4. typos and autocorrects everywhere.

This week in Ratchet:

Can someone tell me how eating a woman in public in front of ten people is rape? This woman at Ohio University is claiming rape after receiving oral sex for 10 minutes in front of 10 people. She posed for pictures afterwards.

Y'all seen the clip of Andrea Vilvash alleged sexual assault with the mexican band? I'm not linking anything
because I ain't shit
. Basically, she went for an interview with a mexican band, was hit on, and allegedly smashed the homies. What are your thoughts on it? Allegedly she got fired over this.

People get raped in front of crowds. God. Fuckin' a.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Cory Booker won? Nice! Seems one of the good ones (politicians, back off!).

DominoKid

This week in Ratchet:

because I ain't shit

it hinges on the "too drunk to consent" thing which she very well could've been.

but just on face value it seems like regret and embarrassment after the fact because she got the box munched for everyone to see.

Honestly the plane crash wasn't as bad as the - drive up, get shot, throw the car in reverse, accidentally jump out of the car and get shot while running back to the car for cover -

Gorillaz

Yea I saw you drive in sliding in on some Tokyo Drift shit and then back up quick

Kind of hate how the cover works on gta online. Shit is rough.

Edit: Flipping through the channel, Arseno Hall show right now, smh

Top Bottom