• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

NBA-L

Is always good for a LOL

bJkD8dZ.jpg

iqyaLjS7hGg0G.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
People get raped in front of crowds. God. Fuckin' a.

There called frat parties....

No jokes aside I been to a couple as a guest as an undergrad and dudes will open the door one of their brothers was having sex in and cheer each other on. Shit was surreal but it explained why they were so cocky.

Gorillaz

Ohio State is crazy at times. Shit makes me look twice alot....But yea OU is worse especially around the time of their halloween fest.

Its on some other shit. That whole story of dude eating a chick out in public doesn't surprise me coming from them.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Ohio State is crazy at times. Shit makes me look twice alot....But yea OU is worse especially around the time of their halloween fest.

Its on some other shit. That whole story of dude eating a chick out in public doesn't surprise me coming from them.

I'm just catching up on this. My mind is well and truly blown.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ok first let me say Kim is bad. i mean OD bad.... but you got to know an instagram belly hide angle when you see one bruhs.

FyreWulff

I cracked my bad tooth that was like half a tooth left. One part of it moves, the other does not. I probably should look for a dentist to get it out. Approaching quarter tooth status.

Satch's post now has me thinking they're going to want to be all "okay we know you only want this one out, but we're just going to take like three"

as the numbing drugs wear off

the pain intensifies

help me

It's call vicodin, not vicodon't

Top Bottom