• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Oh shit it is him! Eugene Byrd! My mind is blown as fuck right now....this ninja is 38?! Goddamn.

And yo the chick who plays as Bones (Emily Deschanel) would be the perfect chick to play as Elizabeth in a Bioshock Infinite movie.

Random note: I saw Eugene Byrd playing Super Mario 3D World at E3 this year. Didn't say anything to him or whatever, but in my head, I was just like "oh shit, that's the dude from Whiteboyz!"

Village

Aziz could be Bug in Guardians of the Galaxy. Or he could be Pip The Troll and have Thanos slapping the shit out of him every 45 seconds.

Aziz needs to be in a position where he can go nuts and go nuts, and humor would be appropriate.

Reoccurring sheild scientist

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Aziz needs to be in a position where he can go nuts and go nuts, and humor would be appropriate.

Reoccurring sheild scientist

Nah I could see him as Bug. Bug is 1) always telling annoying jokes 2) always hitting on women 3) always freaking out at first before getting down to kick ass.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
gya4jpg.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Drake's label probably has a dedicated IT department that adds any anti-Drake shit to their WebSense filter.

Nakazato

2012 goty

also my 2012 goty

It's between that and The Walking Dead for me

Let's beat a dead horse....
It was my GOTY as well.
going to start DL tomorrow morning then my phat 20 make my room fucking hot lol. Im trusting your opinions. But best believe The majority of you guys wont make it to the second mission.

TWD was my goty 2012

HarSon Ravens Steelers with weekend and im not excited one bit both team have been bad.

Nakazato

Ive been Thinking about Warhawk PS3 and Starhawk.

I think sony is in a very interesting position with this series. If they are smart they release the game F2P based on the property. Levels and Hawk customization have to be paid for.

or have it freemium. 30 dollars for the game or f2p is you by the 30 dollar version you get extras.

I just hope sony tries one more crack at it. Starhawk was a good Idea but fell flat. Warhawk on the other hand was very solid (that I spent my Saturday nights on) that was hampered by random stats and rank wipes.

Gorillaz

Ive been Thinking about Warhawk PS3 and Starhawk.

I think sony is in a very interesting position with this series. If they are smart they release the game F2P based on the property. Levels and Hawk customization have to be paid for.

or have it freemium. 30 dollars for the game or f2p is you by the 30 dollar version you get extras.

I just hope sony tries one more crack at it. Starhawk was a good Idea but fell flat. Warhawk on the other hand was very solid (that I spent my Saturday nights on) that was hampered by random stats and rank wipes.
Starhawk would have been somethinhg great if Sony marketed harder for it

seem like sony (Never market B tier games) If they would have marketed ratchet during the ps2 life they would have it would likely have a mario type following.

I concur.

Had a blast with Starhawk before they "patched" out some things. When they nerfed the tank was around the time I dropped the game and moved on to something else.

Nakazato

A little presumptuous, don't you think?

Not at all.

Ratchet has a small following and sales not as good as Mario. Like most sony games they will not push nor advet there games iirc on the 1st 2 ratchet games and adverts. And Imo a crack in time is one of the best platforms this gen right behind SMG 1 & 2

harSon

Banned
HarSon Ravens Steelers with weekend and im not excited one bit both team have been bad.

For reals. I just want the Steelers to tank at this point, because we ain't doing shit with the team we have right now.

I never thought I'd live in a world where the Browns and Bengals would rule the division.

Top Bottom