• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So I hadn't heard anything about that dude Aaron in months, right? Check how this dude is a professional bull rider now.

This world is crazy

Gorillaz

Question....whatever happened to keri hilson? Heard that one single she put out a few years ago "turnin me on" last night and realized she just fell off the map

cyborg009

Banned
She tried to come a Bey, and when you come at a giant you better come hard.

She is so fine, I never knew she diss beyonce

From wiki:
Timbaland has announced that he will release an apology song with Hilson. In this song Hilson will finally after five years apologise to Beyoncé and Ciara whom she "allegedly" dissed in a remix she made for her song "Turnin' Me On"

Did it ever come out?

Question....whatever happened to keri hilson? Heard that one single she put out a few years ago "turnin me on" last night and realized she just fell off the map

That's crazy you asked this. Some girls I was with yesterday were wondering the same thing. As said she tried to come at Beyonce and she definitely didn't have the status to even think about trying that.

Slayven

She is so fine, I never knew she diss beyonce

From wiki:

Did it ever come out?

That's crazy you asked this. Some girls I was with yesterday were wondering the same thing. As said she tried to come at Beyonce and she definitely didn't have the status to even think about trying that.

Shit she came on my Itunes radio and I was thinking the same thing. She had a good little hit with that song and just disappeared. I hope she ain't Mayaed.

harSon

Banned
About to watch 12 Years a Slave. Any here see it yet? (kaep, harson?)

Closest showing to me is LA, and I'm in San Jose haha. I have to wait till November to see it unfortunately. Although I might be going to SoCal for Halloween, so maybe I'll have a chance to see it.

Let me know how it is :(

If I brought a game and it just stopped and said "Shit happens, thanks for the money." I will be fighting somebody.

Yea that Dark Matter shit isn't cool, and I was about to drop money on it because everyone in the community hub was saying it was metrodvania/shadow complex levels of dope. Then I find out it just ends abruptly? Oh hell nah.

We broke fam

eva26.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that I'm not very good at Dota.

^^
wow

Yeah, that was some shit.

I'm watching Kuroko's Basketball S2 and Ippo S3

and yo fucking damn these intros are what Goku watches to get hype

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KePJM2Oc8

dat crowd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvVAJT5xx1M

dat manly pride

ibhQ4WunM69IZ6.png

Sports anime/manga always crack me up. It's basically battle shonen using sports as the backdrop. Special skills; confrontation and all the character dynamics still apply....which is ultimately why most people who like battle shonen also cross over into sports shonen. It always cracks me up when they do their special moves or when they describe a person's skill or special physical talent; by crack up I mean gets me into the genre.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That moment, when a chryssalid stumbles out into the open, going after a rookie you left behind a single box, and the whole team kills it with overwatch.

"Snipers on the roofs like troops, that’s for whom it concerns"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sports anime/manga always crack me up. It's basically battle shonen using sports as the backdrop. Special skills; confrontation and all the character dynamics still apply....which is ultimately why most people who like battle shonen also cross over into sports shonen. It always cracks me up when they do their special moves or when they describe a person's skill or special physical talent; by crack up I mean gets me into the genre.

It really is the best.

Only because its not that far of a leap from real life. Those same expressions occur in real life.

"That's his first step? But he's retired! Why is he still so fast?" - Me vs Bobby Jackson
That moment, when a chryssalid stumbles out into the open, going after a rookie you left behind a single box, and the whole team kills it with overwatch.

"Snipers on the roofs like troops, that’s for whom it concerns"

Just wait til you get to moment where the whole team fucking whiffs in the clutch and your startedfromthebottom Colonel gets ripped apart.

Top Bottom