• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Gorillaz

^say it's stormfront advertised
Also, almost 400 pages in fourth months and there's only like ten people here? Ya'll talk too much.

A little over 2 dozen but they pop in and out. It's basically the back of the bus in terms of community. People talking shit, whooty and deciding who is the bigger crab in the basket

J10

Banned
tumblr_mk2t1ysECV1rrr2r7o1_400.gif

technically Comcast had a limit of 250 gb, but they don't enforce it. yet

Do the consoles support external hard drives?

Xb1 does, PS4 doesn't.

@Moris, its a 2.5. I found a few on Newegg that aren't bad. But yea, if every game is going ham at 40-50 gbs without DLC, then it's going to be rough.

Watching Pacific Rim...need an Egyptian-themed Jaeger please.

It's through Skype. I record with PamelaForSkype and edit with audacity. I don't know how Slay got skype to work on his rotary phone, but I use a logitech H540.

Been thinking about getting a Snowball but if the quality jumps up on my end it might highlight some of the rougher patches we hit sometimes.

FyreWulff

Skype quality also depends on the computer you're using. If it's slower, it auto steps down to a lower quality encoding.

I was on a podcast years back. I had to skype from an old pentium with 256MB ram. It sounded like I was skyping from a 1943 war reel

Barzul

Checking in BlackGAF, lurked here for a bit. Anyways...

Where you're from- Lagos, Nigeria
Where you live- Arkansas (college)
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Nigerian, Igbo.
Do you know your roots- Yeah, I definitely do.
Your Age- 21
Favorite musical genre- Rap with Alternative Rock a close second.
Your profession/major/career interest- Management Information Systems is my major
Your religious affiliation- Raised Catholic, haven't been to mass in a couple of months though.
Hobbies- Soccer, Videogames (obviously), Movies
Other not so interesting facts- I've got an identical twin, I have a purple belt in Karate (been meaning to finish but I haven't practiced in a year), I support Arsenal Football Club and I'm a Phi Beta Sigma man.

FreeMufasa

Your Age- 21
Your profession/major/career interest- Management Information Systems is my major
Your religious affiliation- Raised Catholic, haven't been to mass in a couple of months though.
Other not so interesting facts- I've got an identical twin, I have a purple belt in Karate (been meaning to finish but I haven't practiced in a year), I support Arsenal Football Club and I'm a Phi Beta Sigma man.

Good man.

And welcome

Your Age- 21

filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

AfroMW

Where you're from - Gaborone, Botswana
Where you live - Edmonton, Alberta
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Malawian
Do you know your roots - Yes
Your Age - 25
Favorite musical genre - Rap followed by R&B
Your profession/major/career interest - Currently Networking support, Information Systems Tech major
Your religious affiliation - Raised Catholic, haven't been to mass in years
Hobbies - Boxing, Muay Thai, Escrima, Video Games (Specifically tactical games like X-Com Enemy Unknown and fighting games)

Slayven

Never understood folks that go into a thread about something they hate, and tell people why they hate it ad nauseam and why they are stupid for liking it.

J10

Banned
Never understood folks that go into a thread about something they hate, and tell people why they hate it ad nauseam and why they are stupid for liking it.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

EDIT: By the way, Pinterest is Tumblr for virgins.

Why waste time on something obviouisly bothers you.

I asked the same thing about those guys who were just sooooo upset about OMD, they kept reading 100+ issues of ASM and shitting on it and OMD, a story that happen several years ago.

Like damn man, life is too short to spend time and money on shit you don't enjoy.

Slayven

I asked the same thing about those guys who were just sooooo upset about OMD, they kept reading 100+ issues of ASM and shitting on it and OMD, a story that happen several years ago.

Like damn man, life is too short to spend time and money on shit you don't enjoy.
I know folks that still refuse to admit Kyle is a GL. Comic nerds are some of the bitterest of bitches.

It's been years but I forgot how funny discussing RE5 can be.

The hardcore RE community are almost as bad as Sonic fans.

I always saw Sheva as Capcom trying to throw them a bone and not have a white guy shooting up crazy bloodthirsty africans the entire game. "See, we got a light skinned black chick we cool now"

Then they gave her this costume and I lol'd

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What do you think goes through their head when they are just browsing the front page?

"What's this? [insert series] getting a reboot?"
"Forty-two replies?!"
"Aw hell naw, gonna need a dismissive gif to portray the full extent of my hate for this series."

Top Bottom