• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
There's a Darkstalkers toruney on SaltyBet right now, it's awesome

Enjoy the new Darkstalkers you'll never play again

Boy these last few pages got me dying, i would pay to see blackgaf togather on thanksgiving

A long, long table is filled to the brim with food in the middle of a reasonably lit dining room. Satch and Dy_Nasty sit on opposite ends of the table, while all the other members of BlackGAF (and Riggs, outside on the porch) eat their fill. The silence is deafening, until...

Satch: So I'm surprised your duckin' ass even showed up. But if there's a free meal involved, I shouldn't be surprised.
DY: Well I heard you weren't cooking it, so that sweetened the pot.
Slay: Satch babe, can you pass-
Satch: The fuck did I say about looking at me?
ViewtifulJC: Haha, she got your ass.
Slay: And Nintendo got your money.

========

EDIT: FUCKING LMAO AT SATCH'S TAG

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
A long, long table is filled to the brim with food in the middle of a reasonably lit dining room. Satch and Dy_Nasty sit on opposite ends of the table, while all the other members of BlackGAF (and Riggs, outside on the porch) eat their fill. The silence is deafening, until...

Satch: So I'm surprised your duckin' ass even showed up. But if there's a free meal involved, I shouldn't be surprised.

========

bwahahahaa

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

========

Oh God. That Nintendo line.

========

Why did I picture Fred Sanford, Aunt Ester, Rollo, George Jefferson, Sondra Clark, Stoney Jackson, Ben Vereen, Cheech Marin, Mr. T, and goddamn Wilford Brimley all sitting at the table.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Why did I picture Fred Sanford, Aunt Ester, Rollo, George Jefferson, Sondra Clark, Stoney Jackson, Ben Vereen, Cheech Marin, Mr. T, and goddamn Wilford Brimley all sitting at the table.

shit i pictured redd foxx and della reese from harlem nights as dy and satch.

Slayven

========

I see you Slay

also, lmao at Riggs on the porch

The Riggs part killed, the nintendo line double tapped.

J10

Banned
I'm one of those people that preferred Wrestlemania 2000 over No Mercy.

What is wrong with you?

Vz4P1OA.jpg

RedSwirl

I'm one of those people that preferred Wrestlemania 2000 over No Mercy.

And I still preferred WCW vs NWO Revenge. I just want Aki to make wrestling games again.

I'm such a fanboy over Perfect Dark though, I still consider that the bar that no other FPS has yet to hit in terms of being a complete package. The XBLA version deserved more manpower behind the port

True. I mean, TimeSplitters was pretty good.

J10

Banned
why did it take you 4 months to quote that post, did your No Mercy cart keep deleting your post halfway through writing it?

I wasn't going back through the thread on purpose or anything. I don't even know how I ended up on page 5, but I couldn't not reply to it.

Also, my cart wasn't bugged. Never lost my saves. I have a buddy who had a buggy one though and he had to Gameshark it to keep from losing the unlockable stuff.

FyreWulff

I wasn't going back through the thread on purpose or anything. I don't even know how I ended up on page 5, but I couldn't not reply to it.

Also, my cart wasn't bugged. Never lost my saves. I have a buddy who had a buggy one though and he had to Gameshark it to keep from losing the unlockable stuff.

I was hoping the rib would make that post come off less serious :V

Surprised he never swapped his cart with THQ

• Episode #14: No New Friends
Angelus joins Moris and Slayven for a game of Stormfrontin' and discussion about stereotypes, grandma's pigment chart, religion, Tyler Perry, Charmed and more.

Run time: 87 minutes 40 seconds

The Cast:
Angelus Errare - Slayven - MorisUkunRasik -
Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Bottom