• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I need new friends :-/

wut_zps15992293.png

My head....it hurts.

I'm probably going to have to bow out of there myself. Arguing a topic that is as personal as this is in a college debate-like manner is really draining.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Any of you guys play Beyond Two Souls yet? Was thinking about getting it. Impressions are all over the place though.

get outta here, she looks older than most of my female friends who are my age :p (yes, this wouldn't hold up in court either, but she is definitely 16 which is fair game for me where I live)

yo we going by the book now?

i mean, 16 is legal here, but i don't park outside the high school hollering at chicks.

DY_nasty

Million dollar idea: [Sarcasm] tags that convert your text to Comic Sans.

The internet should hire me.

Fuck that. I love how I posted something completely and obviously sarcastic and a guy legitimately agreed like I was speaking from the good book.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dy your avatar, lmao
F-Zero GX has so many godlike tracks stuck behind that throw away gallery mode that you'll never hear in-game during the races.
If I was a composer and they stuck most of the good tracks in a useless part of the game I would be pissed.

DY_nasty

There's a chance I can make it

But I'm going to the field again in a week soo....

I'd rather someone else take it if at all possible

Gorillaz

Nothing is better then the lovely new BCT couple SnS making the thread
Any of you guys play Beyond Two Souls yet? Was thinking about getting it. Impressions are all over the place though.

Redbox that shit. Like 2 dollars a day. I'm probably doing the same with Beyond later this week after midterms

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Quantic Dream games should always be rental only. Don't waste your money on a permanent copy what you can finish in two days and knock out all the endings/achievements in less than a week.

Onemic

Satch and Slay, so cute.

Who knew Doom would find his perfect mate in Wonder Woman. Now they can share friend codes and play Monster Hunter together.

DY_nasty

I'm afraid of what will happen if this keeps going.

I was never a part of this.

Top Bottom