• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ibe3pC9wlQkwUw.png

Well a little off topic...

I'm playing "BCT vs Aliens" aka XCom and I've had this game since Day one done a shitload of play through and tell me after all this time I finally got the stage with tanks and shit. I've never seen it before. I swear till the end this game keeps delivering.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion already in progress....

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
tempted to make a thread titled "Costume ideas for International Blackface Night (Oct 31)?"

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS GOING ON THIS YEAR

Spinluck

Tbh, I'm that offended at that country singers Halloween outfit. I think it's dumb, but not as dumb as the stuff some of the people going out of their way to defend have been saying. But whatever.

The Zimmerman one isn't funny at all. Absolutely shitty thing to do.

Mr. Patch

I could take that classic post about "black culture" and spin into something about white culture just to be a dick, but I like posting on NeoGAF.

Spinluck

A lot of the inside jokes in this thread about Gaf usually flew right over my head.

But I now know what you guys were talking about.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I can't even . thank you to those of you that are so well spoken and have the energy for that up hill battle.

Top Bottom