• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
One of the highlights of my freshman year of college was drinking a concoction of $5 vodka mixed with kool-aid, playing 4 player golden eye in my dorm room.

#goodtimes

Jungle Juice bruh.... aka home made Jaegermister due to its effect.....lot of crazy shit happens when you drink Jungle Juice...... Good times!

Slayven

I don't have that many memories of the N64. I got a Ps1 early and that was a rap. I have more fond memories of my Dreamcast then I do of any Nintendo system

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Funny, my oldest son and nephew have been playing N64 all day today. Cruisin USA, all of the AKI wrestlers, 1080 Snowboarding, Turok 2...warms my heart to see them enjoying the classics together.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It's all about that mop water (basically throw any left over liquor into some bottle over a quarter/semester)

best kind of jungle juice I know.... though devils springs in it was still the strongest version

Main reason I still like house parties even with people there I hate is for jungle juice

shit i use to throw house parties for people i hate just so they could buy the liquor for me to make that juice..... Man i miss undergrad

Nintendo loves adding that game system title to their games. Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS...can't believe these niggas really calling it Super Smash Bros for Wii-U

for Wii-U

for

get it

/sakuraistahp

oh wait... that's the actual title? i thought they just hadn't announced the official name yet.

Imm0rt4l

im 5ft1 and i WAS 115lbs, but im up to 125lbs now, and i have no idea where the ten lbs of fat is located. my tummy got a little chubbier but i dont know where the rest of it is, and none of my clothes fit much differently at all

i just eat eggs, cheese, pan seared chicken breasts, veggies, and a little bread here and there (and its usually some kind of multigrain tortilla)

maybe ive just gained a little muscle in addition to the fat then and thats why i cant locate the weight.... thanks

Since you gained weight in a short amount of time, a good amount of it may be water, especially if you're using any supplements with creatine in them. Unfortunately you can't gain much muscle without gaining fat as well. Your BMR should be something like 1400 calories, with that info you should find a place online to help calculate your TDEE(total daily energy expenditure), I'd do it for you, but not sure what your daily life is like. Basically you will need to count your calories, or at least get a good idea of how much you should be taking in. Since you want to get strong or do a lean mass phase, try taking in around 500 calories more than your TDEE so you can gain muscle this amount should help you mitigate fat gain. Then when you feel you need to diet down, go 500 calories under your tdee till you hit weight.

ReiGun

I had an N64, but I didn't play/own a lot of the big games for it. No Mario 64, Ocarina/Majora. or Goldeneye. I did play Star Fox, Mario Kart/Party, No Mercy, F-Zero, and Pokemon Stadium.

It was the same with my PS1 really. Just played Crash, Spryo, Monster Rancher, and struggle DBZ fighters.

Best part of the AKI wrestling games was making yourself and letting your friends make themselves so you could find another way to talk shit to each other.

I remember when the Xbox was announced we all hated on it, and then I secretly changed my CAW to have Bill Gates as my manager as I walked out in a suit. They never saw that heel turn coming.

Imm0rt4l

Perfect Dark was my shit, I used to play a bit of wcw revenge as well.

I had an N64, but I didn't play/own a lot of the big games for it. No Mario 64, Ocarina/Majora. or Goldeneye. I did play Star Fox, Mario Kart/Party, No Mercy, F-Zero, and Pokemon Stadium.

It was the same with my PS1 really. Just played Crash, Spryo, Monster Rancher, and struggle DBZ fighters.

smh......I can understand if you had a psx and didn't play some of the big games, seeing as there were so many. But seriously? You've never played Ocarina of Time?

ReiGun

smh......I can understand if you had a psx and didn't play some of the big games, seeing as there were so many. But seriously? You've never played Ocarina of Time?

Not on N64. I played it years later on the gamecube re-release.

In the end...I liked Wind Waker better.

Kreed

I liked Goldeneye multiplayer more

I never got this debate. Perfect Dark not only had all the same modes/clone stages as Golden Eye but there were computer A.I. opponents and more weapons. I can understand the WWF No Mercy vs Def Jam: Vendetta debates since you lost create a wrestler and other wrestling modes, but excluding the Golden Eye theme/story Perfect Dark multiplayer had more in it.

BlackJace

I've always thought it was nasty seeing dudes carry their drenched sweat rags around their necks walking around.

"Aye man you wanna use it?"

Fuck no.

I never got this debate. Perfect Dark not only had all the same modes/clone stages as Golden Eye but there were computer A.I. opponents and more weapons. I can understand the WWF No Mercy vs Def Jam: Vendetta debates since you lost create a wrestler and other wrestling modes, but excluding the Golden Eye theme/story Perfect Dark multiplayer had more in it.

Im gonna admit I never played perfect dark. Played Goldeneye but no perfect dark so I honestly dont know what the fuss is all about. Vendetta and No mercy I can totally understand.

Still think Vendetta and Fight for NY are still some of the best damn games I have ever played. fuck Icon.

104 degrees out in this mothafucka, got me sweating like a hooker in church. Feel kinda bad for my dog, chilling out in the sun, big black fur

edit: Rio, we don't speak of Icon.

Ever

Best part of the AKI wrestling games was making yourself and letting your friends make themselves so you could find another way to talk shit to each other.

I remember when the Xbox was announced we all hated on it, and then I secretly changed my CAW to have Bill Gates as my manager as I walked out in a suit. They never saw that heel turn coming.

i remember a friend of mine bought an N64 and all the AKI games used from Gamestop so he could brush up and try to hang with the rest of us... and of course we test out his console first thing... world tour was fine... then we pop in revenge and the previous owner made some green wrestling faction with like 1/4 of the cast

the shield mechanic didn't work the same as the vest, mostly different maps, and even the same maps were changed by being able to walk off ledges and the weapon loadouts were different.

Basement + Power Peapons, OMG!

Slayven

i remember a friend of mine bought an N64 and all the AKI games used from Gamestop so he could brush up and try to hang with the rest of us... and of course we test out his console first thing... world tour was fine... then we pop in revenge and the previous owner made some green wrestling faction with like 1/4 of the cast

Shit that was half the fun of renting carts, seeing how the previous person fucked up.

So a 3 people came through the gate earlier 2 black male and one white female bumping some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. The dudes was chill relaxed but the chick was bumpin hard mugging and shit. I mean it was damn near appalling.

Slayven

Most posts in BCT by a wide margin and we're NOT your main board?

Get a job, Slay
I been on that baord damn near 10 years. We are bloodied.
So a 3 people came through the gate earlier 2 black male and one white female bumping some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard. The dudes was chill relaxed but the chick was bumpin hard mugging and shit. I mean it was damn near appalling.

Was she smoking newports?

It was a cry for help

Get in there, Rio

Mr. Patch

Theres was nothing I could do. Lost Cause. Its one of those things that when i look back on it all I can do is laugh. The shit just looked out of place.

And I dont remember if I posted but my geese grew up.
Revenge of the Geese

I would never get that close to baby geese.

These geese stay posted up by a pond near the mall I work at. They don't give a fuck about anything. Motherfuckers stay walking in the middle of the street like cars ain't there.

Top Bottom